MOMENT OF TOGETHERNESS

Uffo Shaurya apki nose👃itni lambi kyo hai...?

Retorting so.... A vexed soul landed straight over the damped sea bed. Her futile attempt in sealing a liplock with her dearest hubby was the reason behind this grumpiness.

Jab bhi apko kiss karne jati hu ye apki akru naak hamesha beech mein kyo aa jati hai....
Ek to aap pehle se he Eiffel tower jitni lambe ho....
Upper se apki ye nose apse bhi lambi....

Anokhi was peeved with this hindrance now. It was third time in a row when their amorous kiss was obstructed abruptly. Each time her teeny-weeny button shaped nose collided against Shaurya's aquiline structured one and Anokhi had to pull back unwantedly.

With her peptite figure, her all attempts was going in vein.

Meri naak akru hai....?
Shaurya was quick to question her back. Such harsh testimony over the sleek contour of his own nose was indeed a shocker for him.

Aur nahi to kya...
Ye dekho na kitni chotu si
pyari si to nose hai meri...
But apki wali to....
Ekdum lambi aur khatarnak....
Bilkul apki he tarah.....
Akdu Shaurya Sabharwal ki Akdu si naak....

A grumpy Anokhi retorted with full confidence providing him with the detailed comparison over the matter.

Anokhi tumne mujhe Akdu bola....?
A not so serious glare from Shaurya... and no sooner someone's orbs brimmed with ocean of tears.

Apne phir se mujhpe gussa kia na Shaurya.....
Jao aab to mein pakka apke saath kahi nahi aaungi....

A hasty wipe landing over the tip of her nose and she realized something...

Nhi nhi... Aaungi nhi....
Jaungi.... Haan mein pakka apke saath kahi nahi Jaungi....

Aap jao apni usse so called friend ke saath....
Aur jake party enjoy karo apni.... Apko parwah he kidhar hai meri....

With a cute pout while emphasizing over her last statement Anokhi whined like a toddler.

Arrrggghhhh.... Ye larki bhi na.....
A deep gasp from an exasperated Shaurya and no sooner he too settled next to her on the deserted bank of the seashore.

It's been like this since few hours now, when an intoxicated Anokhi is throwing all gibberish tantrums around her dearest hubby and like a true gentleman Shaurya is abiding to all of them.

Undoubtedly last couple of hours has been a roller-coaster ride for him. Handling his wifey who was evidently tipsy was definatiely a tough job for our man now.

Since the time they disembarked the jet, till the time of business summit, everything was going as usual.

Between all his professional commitments and the commotion around Shaurya still managed to steal momentarily moments to spend time with his Miss. BHALLA.