A NIGHT TO REMEMBER

Author's Note...

Be rest assured guys hamare hero ko kuch nahi hoga... He will be soon back in action...
Shaurya bhi wapas aayega aur hamare Shakhi ke bacche bhi honge...😁😁😁

Just have some patience and enjoy the story.😇😇😇

*****************************

We are sorry to say this....
But Mr. Sabherwal has slipped into PCU....
POST COMA UNRESPONSIVENESS.

It was a clear case of cerebral hemorrhage episode. With a visible head injury he was admitted here, and collectively we had to take a call for his surgery.

While operating on him, we did figured out that the anterior and posterior blood arteries of his brain were badly ruptured for quite good amount of time, and then the blood clots due to the excessive internal bleeding through the membrane just added up to the adverse impact for the whole brain injury.

We gave our best shot in reviving him back but due to the cortex region being severely damaged already, we just couldn't save him from slipping into coma.

Good news is,,, his vitals are stable as of now, but he is still at a very high risk against any sort of hemorrhagic strokes or acute symptomatic seizures which are the most common known complications of spontaneous intracebral hemorrhage (sICH) and thus we'll have to keep him under observation for coming few weeks.

As of now he will be shifted back to Neuro-ICU for the post operative procedures and my team will keep you posted on his further line of treatment.

Let's pray & hope for his speedy recovery, and I will take your leave for now. Please excuse me.

A humble nod and the surgeon walked past us. His two minutes briefing on Shaurya's case history was a mere formality or a protocol that he was obeying but each and every word that he uttered still reverberates at the back of my mind till date.

After 48 hrs of observation, Shaurya was shifted in one of the private rooms of the hospital. Nothing has changed much after that.... it's almost three weeks now but our routine still remains the same.

Day time Astha ma'am and Shaan uncle stays here and at night after wrapping up my duty, I find my solace next to him sharing the same hospital cot.

Snaking my arms around his torso, I place my head over his chest. The consolation is priceless when I feel his thumping heart beat resonating against mine. Away from all the miseries of our life this comforts me the most and prepares me for another difficult day of our life waiting ahead of me.

I still don't know where things
went wrong for us...,,

Humne to saath rehne ke sapne dekhe the na Shaurya, per aisa saath hoga, ye kabhi nahi socha tha...

Closing my eyes, I always feel our last cuddle that we shared at the airport. That warm embrace, that possessive yet secure hold of his arms where I can melt down forgetting all my apprehensions.

I still crave for that moment Shaurya... Apne vada kia tha ki kaam khatm hote he aap mere pass wapas chale aayenge,, magar aise...