❤FIRST MEAL TOGETHER❤

I ... I am sorry Miss Bhalla...
I didn't meant to... pata nhi kaise...

Shaurya immediately withdrew from the hug the moment he realised their close proximity.
He was clearly embarrassed by the way he hugged her sometime back...

Wo.. wo pata nhi kaise...
I didn't had any intentions as such...

Shaurya started stammering trying to make Anokhi understand his view point..

While twirling his hair strands, he was doing everything except making an eye contact with her.
Looking here and there he was fighting hard to think as how easily he melted in her embrace and spoke his heart out.

Shaurya POV.

Yaar kya soch rahe hogi wo mere baare mein...
How can I behave like a teenager...
You should have had a grip on yourself Shaurya...
Pata nhi aab kaise react karegi ye ???

I hope she doesn't misunderstand me...
Ye to kuch bol bhi nhi rahe hai....
Common Anokhi kuch to bolo...
he was still stealing eyes from her.

Anokhi was silently watching his cute antics...
Finally she spoke gaining Shaurya's attention who was busy doing self talk with him...

Ek baat poocho aapse Shaurya ???.

Hu... h.. Haa ..
haa na poocho na please.
Shaurya finally made an eye contact with her.

With a hint of smile creeping over her lips she asked him.

Apko kya kisi ne ye bataya hai...
ki jab aap aise embarrassed hote ho aur apne aankhein churate ho to aapke ear lobs mein harqat hoti hai...
and I can clearly see that it has completely turned red now...

Shaurya immediately held his ear lobs as if he was examining them.
He didn't had an answer for this question...

First of all he has never ever felt embarrassed with any of his past encounters with girls and secondly he was amused by the observation skills of the lady standing right infront of him...

Averting his gaze he stayed silent trying to skip the question...

Anokhi was closely observing all his small and cute antics which he was putting out of nervousness....
either it be scratching the back of his head or be it stealing eyes from her or at last stammering and fumbling with his words.

Definatiely this shade of Shaurya was new for her...
And undoubtedly she was enjoying the intimidated and nervous Shaurya version.

Breaking the awkward silence which was slowly creeping in the air...Anokhi spoke...

Mujhe bahoot bhook lage hai Shaurya ...
Kal raat se kuch bhi nhi khaya hai maine...

Wha... what ... but Kyo ???

Shaurya was back to his old tone forgetting all his awkwardness which he was experiencing few seconds before.

Ap na... Apna question answer session kabhi aur kar lena please. Abhi chal ke kuch khae hum...

Saying so Anokhi started to walk towards the road leaving a perplexed Shaurya behind... but he was quick enough to join her back.

__________________________________
@ food stall

Ye lijiye bhabhi jee garma garam adhrak wali chai 🍵aur saath mein aloo paratha.

Excuse me... kya kaha apne abhi...