KAMBHAQT ISHQ

Agar Aditya ne humme yaha aise saath dekh lia na....
To gazab ho jaeyga Shaurya..... Pata nahi wo kaise react karega....

Anokhi was pacing around the place in a trepedious state. Her mind was already chocked with all the negative possibilities that might commence at this time frame.

Calm down Miss. Kapurthala express.....
Kitna panic karti ho yaar....
Just relax.... kuch nahi hoga.....

On the other side, Shaurya was all chilled out as usual. He has never ever given importance to Aditya or for that matter to his actions, and so was he doing now.
Putting least effort over finding the comfy confines on the marble top, he was least bothered of Aditya's presence.
No doubt the implications could be lethal but who cares when one is in his own LA LA world.

Kuch nahi hoga..... Like Seriously....
She turned around only to pass him a penetrating gaze. Anokhi's twitched brows were enough to express her current iriked state.

Aap to kuch boliye he mat Shaurya.....
Sab apki he galti hai....
Kaun aise ladies restroom mein ghusta hai.... Huh....

She was quick to pounce on him for his reckless deed.

Aree par...
A timid retort in his defence, was all that Shaurya managed to utter at that moment.

Chup ek dum chup.....
Muh band rakhiye apna aap Samjhe.....
Aur Sochne dijiye mujhe.....

Like a strict dictator Anokhi shushed him with a wave.

And the very next moment the great yet grumpy Shaurya Sabharwal was standing at one corner of the room with finger on his lips like a toddler.

Indeed only Anokhi possessed the art to bridle on Shaurya's stubborness in the best possible manner.

*********************

Few moments have barely passed when an euphonious voice again echoed in the closed room.

Not bad Mrs. Sabherwal....
I am impressed....

Anokhi quickly turned only to witness her phone to be in Shaurya's control. A cheeky smile on his face and she had already deciphered the reason behind it.

Shauya please....
Aap aise kaise mera phone....
Laeye phone dijiye mera....

Without wasting any second further, she swooped onto him in order to claim her mobile. Another awkward situation was something that she never wanted to land in, but the damage was already done.

Ye photo.... How romantic wifey...
Shauya was brisk enough to escape her pounce, thanks to his tall stature in comparison of her peptite one.

Swaying the phone high in the air, he safeguarded it from her reach.

Minutes before while playing around with Anokhi's cosmetic stuffs, a notification on her gadget  grabbed his attention.
Offcourse without this coincidence he would have never known the fact that one of his own snap was sitting as the display picture of her mobile's home screen.