😎ENVIOUS SABHERWAL😎

Yaar aisa to sirf 70s ki movies mein suna tha...
Jaha hero full tushan mein aake heroine ki maang....
Apni khoon se bhar de... Aaj dekh bhi lia...

Reema was shocked to her core, on hearing the detailed narration about the secret marriage from Anokhi herself. Out of excitement she was experiencing goosebumps just by visualizing how the whole scene would have occurred in a dramtic way.

Kya yaar Reema mein yaha
Apni life ki sabse badi problem discuss kar rahi hu,
Aur tujhe majak soojh raha hai...

Making the cushion land straight on her face Anokhi expressed her grumpiness towards Reema's comical behavior.

Anokhi yaar ye problem nahi balki solution hai...

Soch na...
Tujhe to apne he patient ke saath, chup chup ke flirt, romance aur na Jane kya kya karne ka khulla license mil gaya yaar....

Aur Dekh patient bhi kaun....
The Shaurya Sabharwal...
jiske peeche larkiyo ki line lagi rehti hai...

Reema's twinkling eyes clearly depicted the naughty and racy thoughts which were going at the back of her mind.

Dono ke dono ek Jaise...
One track mind...

Shaking her head in disbelief, Anokhi only managed to pass a hostile glare at her, wondering how nicely Reema would compliment Shaurya when it would come to his playfulness.

Ufff....
The most eligible bachelor of the town is married now...
Wo bhi secretly...
that too with my BFF...
Yaar Anokhi mujhe na gudgudi si feel ho rahi hai...

Suddenly jumping on the bed, Reema explained the tickling sensation that she was experiencing at the moment.

Her excitement level was already at it's peak, thanks to the cheeky and fancy imaginary visuals which were sailing in her imaginary world.

Ho gaya tera...
Ya abhi aur nautanki karni baki hai...

Within the snap of a finger Anokhi managed to bring Reema out of her dreamy terance.

Kya yaar Anokhi...
Tu na ekdum unromantic hai... Tera na kuch nahi ho sakta...

Retoring in a crotchety manner, Reema nagged about her behaviour.

Yaar Reema samjh na, sab kitna complicated hai...
Hamare ye shadi when I am already engaged to Aditya...
Aur phir Shagun bhi to...

Wait a second,
Aditya ka mein samjh sakti hu. Magar ye Shagun kaun hai... ?
Aur teri love triangle🔺️mein ye 4th angle kaha se aaya...??

Not letting Anokhi complete her sentence, Reema quickly snapped back at her in a most perplexed manner. She had no clue of Shagun's presence in their story.