😊KANCHAN THE SAVIOUR😊

That day Anokhi returned to her flat very late, after having a heated discussion with Shaurya, she was in a really bad mood.

She was not able to digest the fact that Shaurya thinks so low about her.

More than anguish she was feeling hurt.... Suffocating the pillow in her lap, the whole night🌙 she continued to gaze out of the window recalling all the happenings of the day.
Sleep was far away from her eyes.

It's been 4 days to that incident, Anokhi did continued with her daily chores, but something has definately changed within her after that night.

Though she gracefully succeeded in ignoring Shaurya all these days, but where she failed was the fact that she wasn't able to get rid of the scars which were deeply rooted on her soul due to the harsh words being spoken by Shaurya.

It's not only his words, but his perception towards her which hurted her more.

On the other side, Shaurya has left no stone unturned in finding a way to apologize to her.

He knew due to his impulsiveness he has hurt her way too much,  but right now all he is seeking for, is a chance so that he can apologize to her for his words.

She isn't answering his calls, not even acknowleding his messages, even at Manthan hospital she has instructed her staff not to book any appointment, if that's in the name of Shaurya Sabharwal.

She is trying all possible ways to cut his presence from her life, but still her mind is occupied with his thoughts every now and then.

Shaurya too went silent these days. Neither he is able to concentrate on his work nor he is giving enough time to his family.

____________________________________

One fine day....
Knock at his cabin door.🚪

Shaurya bhaiya...
kya mein ander aa sakte hu..???

Kanchan peeped from behind the door seeking his permission to enter his chamber.

Arrey Kanchan, tum yaha...
what a pleasant surprise!!!
Please come In...

Shaurya greeted and welcomed her in his cabin.

Vicky se milne aae ho..???
Giving her a side hug, Shaurya questioned her.

As she seldomly visits the office to meet her husband.

Kyo Shaurya bhaiya, mein aapse milne nhi aa sakte kya ???

Kanchan was quick to reckon with a pout, In the entire family only kanchan had that equation with Shaurya that she can tease him with full authority.

Maine aisa kab kaha Kanchan...
come sit...
Giving a casual smile he replied.

Shaurya knew he can never win a word game if his opponent is Kanchan.So rather to continue he always prefers to put down his weapon accepting his defeat.