HER NOT SO GOOD PATIENT😇

Anokhi tu kya kar rahe.. Aise Shaurya ko ignore karne se problem solve nhi hogi... tum dono ko saath baithe ke baat karne hogi, solution nikalna padega warna aise to baat bigarte he chale jayegi...

Reema was Anokhi's flat mate as well as colleague at Manthan hospital.
Though they both were doing PG in different medical zones yet they shared a very close bond.

If to be explained about there bond then for Anokhi, her 2 pillars of strength was her Bubli di and Reema.

Anokhi has her own baggage from past but it was her di and best friend due to whom she is able to sustain the hardships of her life.

Nikki tu sun bhi rahe hai, Reema kab se tujhe samjhane ki koshish kar rhe hai...

But Anokhi was paying least attention to both of them. She was blindly starring out of the window.
It appeared like Anokhi was in deep thought trying to untie the knots of her complicated relationship.

A relationship in which they were equally involved.

After a moment of silence Anokhi turned back facing the two of them...

Her face was as calm as ocean, with a sarcastic smile she finally spoke...

Kuch uljhe sawaalo ko suljha rahe hu...
Ki aab nhi rahe wo mere...
Ye khud ko samjha rahe hu...

Nikki meri Jaan Tu itni jaldi haar kaise Maan sakte hai...
Shaurya jee kitne impulsive hai ye to hum sab jante hai na, phir...

Phir Kya di, Haan... Phir kya....
Anokhi shouted on top of her voice.

Har baar wo aisa he karte hai.
Unka jab jo Maan karta hai wo kar dete hai... naa aage ka sochte hai na peeche ka...

Har baar isse rishte mein mujhe he kyu samjhna padta hai Di...
koi unhe ja ke kyo kuch nhi samjhata. Anokhi was firing daggers at the ladies.

Agar ye rista unhe nhi chahiye to mere liye bhi isse riste ka koi wajood nhi hai...

Before anyone could have sensed the situation Anokhi quickly grabbed her bag from the table and stormed out of the room...

Wiping away her tears and switching off her mobile phone Anokhi quickly instructed the cab driver to start the journey.

A journey which Shaurya and Anokhi dreamt off together but the face of the reality was something else.

Anokhi was looking outside the cab window trying to process all the things from day one till date.
She was kind of reliving all those moments all together once again and trying to figure out as where they went wrong...

She still clearly remembers their first meet in her cabin...

_______________________________________

A 6 feet tall guy storming into her cabin.

Before she could have analysed the situation her patient was standing right infront of her..

She was amused rather speechless, trying to figure out how come her patient who had undergone a major surgery not even 24hrs back is standing right infront of her.

And here our angry young man was firing dagger at his lady... Ops his doctor.😉

(A/N - Abhi ke liye sirf doctor lady bulane mein abhi waqt hai).

Fumbling with her words... Anokhi spoke.

Dekhiye aap kya kar rahe hai, and apko to ICU se shift kar diya gaya tha in private word for observation. Phir aap yaha OPD mein kya kar rahe hai... And apko kisi ne roka kaise nhi...