SABSE BADA ROG... KYA KAHENGE LOG...

Aap...
Aap yaha kya kar rahe hai...???

Holding 3 coffee mugs on the serving tray, Anokhi was standing right infront of him in a shocked state.
She never expected Shaurya to land at her flat like this.

Anokhi dekho...
please ek baar meri baat sun lo...

Shaurya took a step forward while replying her in a pleading manner trying to convince her.

Shaurya please....
Anokhi shoved at him, making him pause at his place.

Already bahoot tamasha ho chuka hai mera...

Mujhe aur koi scene create nhi karna....

Isiliye better hoga ki aap yaha se chale jaye...

Placing the coffee tray with a thud on the table, Anokhi stormed towards her room.

Baat nhi karne...
Aise kaise baat nhi karne....
Miss Bhalla yaar....suno to...

Without pausing for a second Shaurya followed her like a puppy, completely forgetting the fact that Reema was standing there too, who was having no idea as what was happening over there....

Ek galti ki maafi ke badle aap dosri galti karte hai and then you expect ki mein apki baat sunu....
Kyu sunu mein apki baat Shaurya...

haa... boliye...

She turned to question him while entering her room.

Shaurya was taken aback by her sudden outburst and was staring at her blatantly.

Never in his wildest dream he thought that the elevator incident might create such a huge cuos for them.

Pehle to bina soche samjhe mere character pe ungli uthae and uski maafi ke liye apne kya kia... mujhe zabardasti elevator mein band kar lia...

Kya harqat thi wo Shaurya...
Can you please explain... ???

Anokhi questioned him with misty eyes. She was trying hard to hold back herself from not breaking down infront of him.

For Shaurya it might be just a casual thing but for Anokhi it was not....

Coming from a patriarchal family and fighting all odds she has earned a name for herself, she can't let the society tarnish it so easily.

Kuch karne se pehle sochte bhi hai aap, ki apke actions ka samne wale pe kya effect hoga ...

Ya phir Jab jo Maan mein aaya wo kar dia.... phir chahe outcome kuch bhi ho...

Anokhi was stuttering due to her raging anger.

Apko zara sa bhi andaaza hai Shaurya ki apki ye ek harqat ki wajah se mujhe kitne problem face karne hogi...

A lone tear escaped from the corner of her eyes.
.
.

Aap... please jaeye Shaurya...
Mujhe apki sorry nhi chahiye...