SAATHI RE THORA THEHAR JA

Didn't realized when Surname crossed 50+ updates. Honestly speaking I had no prior idea that I would manage to pull out even 10+of them.
🤲🤲🤲🤲🤲🤲
Riding as a reader then nurturing myself as a writer, I want to believe that I have come a long way in my watty Journey....
And it's all because of the love and support that has been showered upon me by all of you...
Made some really great buddies here.. whom I am gonna cherish for the rest of my life....

Now let's start the show....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shaurya's POV.

Freeing her wrist she walked past me and I kept my silent gaze on her.

Damn she looked upset ---really uspet and I knew who was to be solely blamed for it. Had I being in her shoes I'd have surely retaliated in a similar manner.

Wait why similar, watching Aditya peeking into our personal moments and on top of it receiving a warm welcome from her... I definitely would have murdered him right there...

Anokhi ne to phir bhi kuch nahi kiya...

Shaurya... Anokhi aise kyu chali gae...??? Trust me maine usse Jane ko nahi kaha tha... Infact I was just asking if she would mind, me borrowing some time of yours...

It's Okay Shagun... Anokhi ko genuinely kuch kaam raha hoga Isiliye wo gae. Leave all this... Tum batao kya baat karni thi mujhse...

Sighing insanely I swung over to the opposite side, flipping through some random novel pages that I myself impromptly picked up off the book shelf.

I was obviously not interested in any of our talks right now but having said that I myself was the culprit here who previously acknowledged her arrival, so I had to be considerate enough to play the role of a willing listener now.
.

Shagun can you pace up a bit...
jo bhi kehna hai zara jaldi kaho please....

Her timid silence was irritating me.
.
.
Wo... Aditya ko leke jo maine hospital mein baatein kahi thi... Kya tum usse apne tak he rakh sakte ho Please.... ?
.
.
WAIT WHAT...!!!!
I deliberately turned around making sure if I understood her correctly.
.
.
Shaurya don't get me wrong... What I meant to say is, that I am still unsure with my feelings for him, and until we aren't together, to kya tab tak ke liye tum Anokhi se...

Look Miss. Shagun Kapoor... Hamare pass faltu waqt nahi hai ki hum dosro ki life discuss kare.... Aur tum dono ki to bilkul bhi nahi...

with a thump I closed the book. Her words somehow made me loose it completely.

But I wonder what prompted you to assume ki mein ye sab jake Anokhi se kahunga...
Usse sab kuch discuss karunga... you know me right...? Isn't it Shagun...?

I used to be her closest trusted confidante. Still she doubted me with her secrets... wow.

I know you Shaurya...
but you know our past too...
Isiliye kuch bhi official hone se pehle, dar lagta hai mujhe...
I can't take heartbreaks anymore.