MERE NAAM TU

SsssHhhhhh.... Miss Bhalla.... Please  na.... Please don't cry.... Mein tumhe aise rote hue nahi dekh sakta hu....

Her each hiccup turned sobs are piercing my heart now. I'm so trying hard to pacify her with all my will but her silent mewls were not ready to end anytime soon.

As she snuggled more into me while wriggling her peptite figure between my arms, I too reciprocated in the moment and clutched onto her more tightly if that was even possible.

Yes I named it a moment, it was indeed our moment where we both were committed and equally involved into dispensing our own shares of complaints and reproaches with one another.

Carrying her in the same entwined position, I walked down till the couch so as to deliberately slide her onto the bed and fetch some water and refreshments for her....

But Gosh!!! How hard she has griped herself around me, that all my attempts to put her down was going in vein.
Cluching my shirt collar even more fiercely she pulled her up using my nape and gave a slight nod in negation as if she wasn't ready to part away even for a nanosecond from me.

Kya hua hai Miss Bhalla?....
Baat kya hai...? I know it's not only Shagun... It's something else too....

Why I have a gut feeling that there is much more behind Anokhi's silence than what it actually looks like.

Not withdrawing from the warm cuddle I nestled myself on the corner of the bed and safely settled my lady onto my lap. In response all I got was her even more deeper snuggle with arms already clutching around my torso firmly.

Anokhi.... kya baat hai....
Nuzzling deep in her hair locks, I gave another try. But in return no reply again, and she just twitched at her place one another time with her gaze still not meeting mine.

Wifey....
I lifted her face using her chin, so as to compel her for a direct eye contact and finally I succeed in my attempt to dart deep into her tear brimmed eyes.

Problem kya hai.... Wifey....
Please Batao na....

Brushing the tip of my nose, with her button shaped one I shifted even closer to her figure. Her vulnerable state was scaring me now.

Dar lagta hai Shaurya....
Kahi ye sab bhi ek sapna to nahi....

Ah!!! At last she broke her silence while her hands still clutched onto my shirt's placket region.

Dar.... Kaisa dar Anokhi...?
I knitted my brows in return to her unknown fear.

Shaurya poori zindagi apne sapno ke liye, Apne haq ke liye sab se ladai kari hai maine....
Phir wo chahe Papaji ho,
Veerji ho.... Beeji ho....
ya phir wo Vineet Bhatia....

I remained silent feeling skeptical to decipher the direction in which this conversation was heading towards.