[PIN HAWTHORNE DRABBLE]

Prompt: G12. Slow-dancing

Word count: 358

On your birthday's morning, you had woken up to a message from Pin, where he asked you to come to his castle as soon as possible, looking your best. So you had used your time to dress up and went outside, only to be met by a limousine driven by Ted. He had brought you to the castle, and Arthur waited you at the front door, opening the door for you and helping you out of the car before he told you to follow him.

"What's going on?" you asked as Arthur led you to a ballroom with a chandelier. He smiled and gestured you towards the middle of the room, and you spotted Pin coming towards you in a suit. You let out a chuckle.

"Hello, Y/N." he said and straightened the lapel of his jacket. "Happy birthday. You look amazing."

"Well, aren't you handsome?" you bit your lip as you looked him over. "I could get used to you looking and talking like a real Duke. Or actually no, that would be too weird."

Pin grinned and bowed at you as Arthur put on the turntable, and extended his hand to you. "May I have this dance?"

You looked at his hand for a moment, before lifting your eyes to meet his. "You know I can't dance."

Pin shook his head with a small smile. "I can't dance either."

You squinted your eyes for a moment before taking his hand, and he guided it around his neck, doing the same with your other arm and placed his hands on the small of your back before leaning in to rest his forehead on yours and you swayed to the music. You heard the ballroom door opening and shutting, and you knew that Arthur made his leave to let you be in peace.

The song went on, but you didn't even hear it anymore. You felt like you were alone in a void with Pin, just swaying and breathing in his scent. Neither of you spoke anything, just enjoying each other's presence, and you already felt like this birthday would turn out to be the best ever.