[PIN HAWTHORNE DIALOGUE]

Fun, somewhat flirty, banter between the reader and Pin while he teaches the reader how to ride a horse.

---

"Alright, now squeeze her into a walk," Pin instructed, backing up after giving you Pixie's reins. He seemed to notice the slight nervousness on your face for getting to ride a horse all by your own for the first time, and paused. "You can do this."

You smiled slightly, somehow those four words made you feel a little more confident. Your were positive that your crush on Pin affected it deeply though. So you squeezed Pixie's sides gently, and she started to walk slowly, as if knowing it's your first time riding by yourself.

"That's it," Pin smiled at you. "You're a natural."

"Well, I have the best teacher around here, don't I?" you teased, and he chuckled softly before continuing with instructions again.

"Try to make a small circle with her when you reach the corner. Remember, pull the reins to the direction you want her to go."

You did, and it felt like Pixie read your thoughts as you made the circle. You could feel Pin's proud eyes on you, and turned your head to look at him shyly while smiling happily. He returned your smile, and then pointed at the next corner, moving his hand across the enclosure.

"Turn from there, and ride to the other corner over there, across the field."

You did it again, flawlessly succeeding to follow his instructions. They were simple tasks, but you still hadn't expected to succeed in them. Maybe you were afraid that knowing Pin watching you all the time would make you too nervous, or then you would get an urge to show off. But instead, you had been able to concentrate on riding perfectly. The feeling was amazing, and knowing that your crush was proud of you made it a hundred times better.

"Alright, that's enough for the day. Ride here to me, I'll help you dismount." he told you and you did so, taking Pin's hand as you got down. When you had gotten down to him, he took a hold of both your hands and smiled again. "You did great, not that I expected any less from you."

You chuckled. "Maybe we'll be able to return to these lessons then soon? Maybe I could even go riding with a real duke one day."

He huffed as his smile grew wider, and you thought you saw a slight blush tinting his cheeks. "I'm sure he'll have the time to go riding with you when you've learned enough."

You nodded, your heart beating just a little bit faster as you took Pixie's reins and walked her back to her stable with Pin walking next to you, and you were exchanging shy smiles for the rest of your time together that day.