[PIN HAWTHORNE IMAGINE]

IMAGINE PIN HAVING A CRUSH ON YOU

Ever since you had arrived to the island a year ago and rented a stable for your horse from Bright Fields, Pin had felt something for you. You coming in to his office, asking if you could rent a stable. Pin had stuttered a bit, almost giving you a wrong form to fill. You had said that you didn't expect someone so young running the stables, but that you were glad that the stable owner was someone people could relate to as most of them were teenagers like you were. His eyes had lingered in yours for a moment as you said it, his lips curling up in a small smile before he looked away again, not wanting to make you uncomfortable with staring too much at you.

After Zoe left back to the States, they had agreed on breaking up together. They both had too much on their plates anyway to maintain a long-distance relationship on the side of it, and last he had heard about Zoe, she had found someone new. Pin had thought that he wouldn't find anyone for a while, his Dukeness would gather him a swarm of fame fishers who weren't actually interested of him, only fame and followers in social media. He had to be careful with who to trust to be genuine with their feelings. You could very well be one of them too, but somehow he didn't feel like it. And the team soon began to tease him about the looks he gave you.

It had gone on for a year, him often spending time with you, you helping around with his animal clinic and you going on rides together, but he hadn't been able to tell you how he feels - if you weren't interested in him, your deep friendship that had been built up for a year would never be the same or even ruined. So instead he kept silent and hoped you'd say something first.

If you had feelings for him too, you'd find your way to each other, sooner or later.