[PIN HAWTHORNE DRABBLE]

Prompt: G4. Them giving you their jacket

Word count: 362

You couldn't say you particularly liked cleaning your horse's stable, but Pin's presence made it much more pleasant. A loose hay rack had given you a reason to ask him for help. Though, the fact that you were head over heels for the boy also distracted you a lot. You were supposed to shovel the dung and dirty hays and not stare at him, but you still found yourself dreamily looking his way every once in a while.

"It seems that it's starting to rain." Pin snapped you out from your thoughts as a whim of cold wind came in and you noticed that dark clouds had gathered to the sky. You sighed, anyone most definitely wouldn't be able to fetch you today and you would have to walk home in pouring rain.

Thinking of that made you shiver slightly, cursing the fact that you hadn't taken your hoodie with you. The weather at the island was pretty unpredictable at times, and it was supposed to be a sunny and warm day today. You had thought that you'd be sweating in your hoodie.

Pin looked over at you hugging yourself, and immediately shed off his green hoodie, placing it on your shoulders. You flinched at the contact, not expecting that and turned your head to look at Pin. He just offered you a small smile and returned to fixing the hay rack.

Your heart was pounding in your chest as you smelled Pin's scent around you and slipped your arms through the sleeves.

"Thank you." you quietly said, and Pin sent you another smile.

"You're welcome." And then it was like he had read your mind. "Do you need a ride home today? I noticed you walked here today."

You immediately felt your cheeks heating up ever further. "O-oh... I- I can't bother you. We live in entirely different directions."

Pin shook his head. "I can't let you become sick. It's really not a bother." he told you. "And... it would be nice to have company."

You looked into his blue eyes for a moment, wrapping his hoodie tighter around yourself and then nodded slowly with a widening smile. "Alright. Thank you."