[PIN HAWTHORNE DRABBLE]

F8. "Truth or dare"-kiss

Word count: 308

A hot summer day at a beach, a bunch of teenagers playing truth or dare with a bottle after riding all around the island for the morning. The bottle had landed on Pin, and he thought for a moment. "Dare."

The group squinted their eyes as they stared at the ground, by no doubt making up the most devious dare for him. You took a chug out of your water bottle just before the dare was decided.

"Kiss Y/N," Becky said and the girls giggled. Pin flushed bright red, and you felt your own face heating up too as you spluttered out your water. You knew that telling about your hidden feelings for Pin a month earlier had been stupid, and here it was revealed again why your so-called friends were idiots.

"Oh, that's not fair!" your voice came out as raspy from the violent coughing. "You can't just- that's kinda creepy too."

Zoe rolled her eyes playfully and glanced at Pin. "Becky didn't say you should make out or anything. It can be a kiss on the cheek too."

You and Pin stared at each other for a moment, before he finally made his way to you, knelt beside you and you stared at him with wide eyes as he pressed a kiss on your cheek. You felt your heart pounding, feeling like the whole island hears it and when Pin pulled away, you caught him glancing your lips which made your heart beating even louder.

"Awww, look at them!" somebody said, breaking you off from your bubble and you looked at the whole gang looking at you with wide smiles, and you felt your face heating up again.

"Shut up," you mumbled as Pin went back to his spot on the blanket, but you exchanged shy glances and smiles for the rest of the game.