[PIN HAWTHORNE DRABBLE]

Prompt: H8. Hugging from behind

Word count: 408

The warm breeze caressed your face and hands as you stood at the bedroom balcony, watching the sunrise. Again, a beautiful day was coming up at the island - but to be honest, your days had felt beautiful for months now.

Ever since turning 18 and moving to Pin's castle from your home, life had changed so much. You'd been living in this gorgeous castle with the the one person who you had loved since before you could even remember, and who had ended up loving you back. And then he turned out to have royal blood and was the Duke of the island. It felt like a plot from a Disney movie when you thought of it, and your friends always teased you about it.

You took another deep breath and smiled widely, feeling the morning sun on your skin. You heard shifting from behind you and soft steps coming up towards you, before the person behind you yawned.

"Good morning," Pin mumbled behind you, and you turned your head to look at him. He always looked so cute at mornings, with his messy hair and droopy eyes. You smiled, it was the sight you wished to see every single morning for the rest of your life.

"Morning, handsome," you teased and Pin huffed, fully aware how he looked on that moment. You turned your eyes back to the yard, admiring the morning with your tea in hand.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and pressed a tender kiss on your temple. You sighed happily, laying your own hands on top of his. He inhaled your scent as he nuzzled against you. "I love you," he whispered softly into your ear, tightening his hold slightly.

You hummed with a smile, leaning back against him. "I love you too."

You both stood there, sunlight peeking out behind the trees as a slight breeze blew through them. The setting brought your first date to your mind, back when you were barely even teenagers. You still remembered Pin asking you out after you had been head over heels in love with him since you had been only ten years old. Who would have known that that little, stupid childhood crush would actually become something bigger? Something real? You had been through so much with him, but it was all worth it for this moment right here. You wouldn't trade this life for anything - you were pretty much living your dream.