[PIN HAWTHORNE DRABBLE]

Based on Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood!

Word count: 306

Autumn had fallen on the island quickly this year. Leaves painted the whole landscape yellow and orange, making everything looking like the prettiest of paintings. A chill blew through the beach where you sat on a blanket with Pin, holding hands as you watched the sunset together. The sun was slowly descending behind the horizon, and a single star appeared in the sky, twinkling just for you. You felt contented at that moment; watching sunset together with Pin never got old to you. It made your heart feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

You leaned your head against Pin's soft sweater, breathing him in deeply as he let go of your hand and instead wrapped his arm around you.

"It's really beautiful," you said quietly.

"Isn't it? We've been here enough times, but we still get surprised by it every time." He smiled slightly, pulling you slightly closer as a chilly wind blew through you again.

"Your sweater makes me sleepy, though," you mumbled into the crook of his neck.

Pin chuckled softly, rubbing the top of your hair gently. "Well, I don't mind if you fall asleep here right next to me. I'll keep you warm the best I can."

You smiled against his skin, letting your eyes flutter shut. Just for a moment, it had been a long day. Just a few minute nap before you'd go back to your tent. That was all you needed before going back home. You snuggled closer, enjoying how good it felt to be held by someone who cared about you so much. And that it was Pin of all people, you had gotten to date Pin after dreaming of him all these years.

You faintly felt him pressing a kiss on top of your head before you fell to sleep with a content smile on your lips.