Yogurt And Granola |3|

(Check chapter number!)

Bypassing Joss when Y/n woke up again had proved easy. The kitchen had been totally trashed when the brunette exited the safety of her room but she didn't care. It wasn't her problem. Joss had serious issues that Y/n wasn't going to be a part of.

The brunette decided that the best decision was to just let Joss figure things out for herself and if that didn't align with what Y/n was doing, then the latter would most likely be moved out. Y/n was just going to avoid Joss at all cost.

Ribs burning with each step, Y/n recalled the surfacing splotchy, purple bruises that would probably be visible completely by the end of the day. Familiar faces passed her while she walked down the path near the chain link fence outside the football field. The bleachers were drying from the morning sun and the small drops flared back white light towards the sky.

Arriving at the concrete pad in the front of the school by the stairs, Y/n suddenly stopped at the noticing of a gaggle of kids moving onto a long yellow school bus.

The girl turned towards it, spectating the situation. MJ suddenly turned and waved at the girl. She was standing next to Ned and Peter who were finishing their handshake. Both of them were wearing their backpacks like normal people while MJ had a big nurse on her hip.

The curly haired girl motioned for Y/n to come towards them so she did.

"Y/n, where's your permission slip for the field trip?" Ned asked like it was obvious that she should have it.

"What field trip?" Y/n answered, shaking her head.

"The one to Stark industries--hey what happened to your face?" Peter looked skeptically at the brunette.

Y/n ignored his comment about her face, it wasn't her fault that she was naturally beautiful. She was joking of course. She knew she had a huge bruise.

"Stark Industries? I never--oh shit, I missed a day of school for work! That must've been the day--"

"Its all good, I got you," MJ handed a piece of green printer paper to the other girl.

It was signed and everything. The boys looked at her like she was breaking the law.

"Oh thanks, man. I was so going to go find one and do it myself," Y/n laughed.

MJ smiled and nodded. "Better get on the bus, don't wanna get run over. Harrington's a terrible driver. Probably why his wife left him," the girl shrugged, turning onto the bus.

Ned accidentally bumped into Y/n as he was walking and a hiss of pain escaped her. Luckily she managed to hold it together, earning only a confused glance from Parker.

Y/n rolled her eyes unbeknownst to him and boarded the bus. She passed the green paper to Mr. Dell and continued on after hearing a curt good morning.

Immediately, the smell of the chunky leather seats filled her nose and she moved down the aisle, gently plopping herself down in the compartment where MJ was.

The brown eyed girl immediately pulled out a book and started reading. Y/n didn't even bother to read the title, probably something about death or conspiracies. It was interesting but when MJ and her had been close, Y/n preffered to hear it from her. MJ had a better way with saying the unusual than anyone else Y/n knew.

Stark industries. Y/n couldn't believe it. All the Avengers lived there besides Hawkeye and Thor. But Y/n wasn't supposed to know that. She hoped in the pit of her aching stomach that the class would be able to see them but she tried not to acknowledge that. It would make her nervous.