Half Cooked Pizza |33|

(Check chapter number! Find chapter 32 this is in the wrong spot!)

When midnight arrived, A huge rust red truck with smoke stacks pulled up fron out side the 7/11 and Y/n assumed it was the ride Clint sent.

MJ hadn't had wanted to eat anything or drink much for that matter due to the fact that it made her wanna throw up. Apparently, it wasn't  uncommon for first time pregnant women to experience this. And to quote MJ, "morning sickness is more like an all day sickness for three months. According to the random Reddit thread I found, it can last for the entire nine months too."

"You've already done some research--that's good," Y/n replied while snagging a whole bunch of random snacks and placing them in her backpack for MJ.

"It's Reddit threads. How much can possibly be coming from that?"

"Read everything you can, hun. Anything to make you a bit more prepared for what could happen is good," Y/n said while getting outside I the brisk night air.

"I read that sometimes the baby will kick your bladder and you'll just randomly pee yourself," MJ scrunched up her nose. She looked down at her stomach, "I hope you don't do that."

Y/n laughed shortly with a smile at MJ's action as a man with a red flannel coat hopped out of his truck with a grin to greet Y/n and MJ.

"Barney Barton," he held out his hand with a toothy grin to Y/n. "Clint's older brother."

"I'm Y/n and this is MJ," the teen introduced.

"Nice to meet you, chaps. Let's go, I'm in a bit of a tight schedule," Barney replied. He didn't pronounce schedule like Y/n would. He pronounced it shedule.

Y/n quickly hopped into he front seat whole MJ got in the back of the terribly chunky a worm looking vehicle. "I didn't know Clint had a brother," Y/n made conversation.

The man nodded as he put the vehicle into gear and started to drive. It confused Y/n because there was a dozen extra buttons and nobs as well as levers.

"Yeah, Clint likes to keep me a secret because of his super spy buisness but I have my own thing and he has his. We hardly ever cross paths except for times like now."

Y/n hummed and briefly glanced at MJ in the back of the car who was sleeping already.

Y/n had a deep urge to tell Harley or someone at least so MJ wouldn't feel so alone but she knew that wasn't the right thing to do. So she didn't do that and stuck to replaying the thing in her head over and over. MJ's pregnant. She's having a baby. She's gonna be a mom.

Honestly, despite the earth quaking fear MJ was displaying, Y/n was actually quite excited for the advancement. MJ seemed to be atoning to the idea that she was going to be a mom as well and adapting to it greatly.

The guy in the driver seat began to speed up as he drove down the highway and Y/n sat on edge. Why was he going so fast.

Glancing at the speedometer, Y/n saw the dial pointing to sixty and rapidly going higher. She placed her hand on her hip where the gun was latched.

"In a hurry, huh?" Y/n quipped.

Barney chuckled, "oh yeah--we should be there in about twenty minutes," the brown haired man assured.

Okay... Y/n grabbed her phone and glanced at the directions Clint had sent. Clint lives in Iowa.

Just when Y/n was about to say something to this strange man, the speed reached over one hundred and Barney pulled a huge red lever by his leg and Y/n felt a huge resistance on the truck.