Reheated Frozen Soup That Tasted Like Stew |19|

(Check chapter number)

School when by like a flash--mostly because Y/n didn't pay attention a lot of the time from being totally emotionally drained. Because she was devious and she was trying not to get caught with her bruises, Y/n worked on controlling her heart rate through her breathing. Even in stressful situations, she would keep her breathing steady as to not spike anything. That way, Peter's spider sense couldn't detect it when she lied. If it worked like that--which she thought it did.

Another thing she did was try to quiet her mind and stop being stressed. Obviously this didn't work out that well. She'd saw on the news once that Wanda Maximoff had powers of telekinesis and mind reading--Y/n also confirmed this when she read the files from Hydra that Natasha had leaked into the world in twenty-fourteen.

So if Y/n had a quiet mind, maybe it would be harder for Wanda to look into it. Y/n also hoped that Wanda would be considerate and not try to read her mind but Y/n didn't know how it worked. Maybe Wanda didn't have control over that and she was constantly reading people's thoughts.

Y/n hoped not, that would be totally draining for Wanda.

One last thing she did was write an email to Tony, confirming that she was coming that afternoon. She didn't know if she needed to do this but she did any way. One thing she learned was that she had no idea how to write one.

So her email went like this:

What's up, Mr. Stark

Just wanted to say that I'm sorry for totally vandalizing your suits but I'm sure you've done things like that when you were young. A long time ago. Like probably forty or fifty years.

But I'm getting off topic here, you possibly having done the same thing doesn't justify what I did to multimillion dollar suits. So, yeah. Sorry man.

Also, I'm coming tonight to clean them up so I don't get kicked to the curb or whatever. So that's that. But also, Natasha made me do it so she is mostly responsible for this because I am nothing up against a trained spy and assasin. I'd likely die so if you're angry, be angry at her. Gosh I hope she doesn't find this.

So...yeah.

I said what I said. No cap

Your favourite intern ;)

Hopefully that would be okay.

Now, Y/n walked to Stark Industries. Peter had offered to walk her but of course, Y/n refused. She knew he wanted to Spider-Man after school anyway. If she needed help, he would most likely be close by. Peter was like that.

"Psst...psst!"

Y/n whipped around and someone was litterally sitting in the street vent on the edge of the side walk. Underground rigth next to Y/n's feet. It had took Y/n a second to put her eyes on the person because she couldn't understand where they were. She was expecting them to be behind her on the street but nope.

They were wearing a red and black combat suit and that was pretty much all Y/n could identify.

"You dropped these," the guy said while pushing his fingers through the grate with a pair of earbuds in them.

Y/n titled her head and grabbed them from the strange person. "Thanks." She mumbled, still confused. Out of all the things in New York, this still definatly wasn't the strangest. "Is it a common thing to hang out in the street drains because I think I may have missed a chapter," Y/n mentioned, shoving the earbuds in her pocket.