Pretzel Chips I Swear I gained Weight On |38|

(Check chapter number! Look at this art from wombo dream^ reminds me of someone.....👀not my art btw)

So just a quick head count of all the things Y/n knew about this Faceless problem: first off, the Faceless could morph and slip through things like slime and they also could create portals. They were magical beings almost that could travel through the multiverse.

They were nearly impossible to beat without fighting fire with fire. Or if you had an electric arrow, a grenade, a repulsor blast, a gun shot and red wiggly woos. Oh, and a soup ladle.

Otherwise, you're pretty much toast.

The next thing was that the stones were probably their best bet at defeating the Faceless. But they couldn't use the Darkhold because that was the book of the damned. And that was bad. Which wanda had pretty much proved.

But truth be told that both Wanda and Y/n wanted to delve into it. The older witch had lost her self preservation and had been drawn to it's contents. Bruce wouldn't let them go near it and he had locked it up with Tony.

Fury and Elenor were missing. Whether they were connected or not the team didn't know but Maria Hill Natasha and Clint were working on finding the two.

Strange's traveling Sanctum couldn't be found either. Bruce was trying to figure out where it would be next but no one at the building was answering the phone. Maybe they didn't even have a phone.

Probably some wacky magic communication like echo location.

Anyhow, there was no word from the Guardians and it had been over a week. Nearly three actually (since they left). Y/n hoped they would get back soon. She also hoped they weren't dead. Which was a pretty valid hope.

June seventh had arrived extremely warm and finals were extremely nervewraking. Rent had just barely been scraped together by Y/n but somehow, each month she managed. Whether she missed a couple days of school or not. Joss continued to try and beat up Y/n but luckily she would make it upstairs to her room in time. If she got anymore injuries she'd most likely die immediatly. But Hoss was hardly ever home so she was lucky.

Not the dog.

So Y/n was incredibly stressed about everything. MJ still hadn't said anything about her being pregnant and she was progressively starting to show more and more. At this point, Y/n did notice a difference but that was because she knew the truth.

Tony and the rest of the Avengers were getting worried about Y/n because what she said was a flu hadn't subsided and she was continuing to throw up. Especially after their beach day because she'd tore something then and well...made it worse but it was worth it.

But Y/n ignored their worried faces and tried to focus on the good stuff. Before she keeled over.

Not that she wasn't trying to save herself because she was. Every day Y/n researched things to help her but came up empty handed. Giving herself an arc reactor was starting to be a nice idea if she got to live. But she may kill herself in the installation process.

Sometimes the pain got so much that she'd wish she'd just die but she tried to hang on. Even though she continued to puke up blood and her urine was also bloody.

It was okay though. She had a fairly good life. Especially now that the Avengers were in her life regularly.

Y/n contemplated declining her MIT scholarship so that someone else could have it but she still hoped that maybe she'd survive.

So she started a will. It made her laugh because MJ had joked about having a will when Y/n was really the one who needed it.

On the will she asked that her body be burned and thrown away. Maybe in the wind or something by a pretty place. It didn't really matter to her. She also mentioned her scholarship and if she died before her the beginning of the college year, that someone, maybe Tony would decline it for Y/n so that the money wouldn't be wasted and her spot could go to someone else.