I Really Want Springrolls Guys |30|

(Check chapter number)

Y/n: When do I start?

Unknown:
You're hilarious if you think we're gonna be talking anytime soon

Y/n tilted her head at that. What? Did Fury not want her on the job anymore? That's when she realized: He's the spy. Obviously they wouldn't be talking over text message. She'd have to get a burner phone.

Walking along the sidewalk after exiting her car, Y/n looked up from her phone at the school she'd be leaving in less than two months.

It was supposed to be a sentimental moment but she really couldn't help wanting to burn it down. She hated school but not really--you get the drift?

Moving away from her intrusive thoughts, Y/n focused on how nice of a day it was. It was getting warmer out now as spring really settled in--Y/n was kind of off put about it because she would need to be wearing a lot of sweaters andnlongseelve shirts if her aunt was gonna keep marking up her arms.

Anywho, suddenly her phone began to ring so Y/n picked it up.

"I swear you're way to humble," MJ's voice came through on the other end.

Y/n sighed with a chuckle, "MJ, it's not that big of a deal--"

"Yes it is," MJ replied in her monotone while popping up behind Y/n and ending the call. She gave Y/n a brief hug, "congratulations, loser," she said meaningfully.

Y/n smiled at her friends way of being appreciative--Y/n was actually quite fond of the brief congratulations.

"Thanks, MJ," the other girl replied while both of them walked up the concrete pad to the front doors.

"You'll have to tell me all about it," MJ smirked her smile.

Y/n scoffed, "you could get in at MIT," she opened the front door.

"I know. I just don't know if I wanna go--I might do online. That's what I'm doing next year and on until I graduate from here," MJ explained.

Y/n was sort of shocked by this, "really? When did you plan this?"

"Like the beginning of this year--I'm just kind of tired with the toxic school culture so my mom agreed to online," MJ shrugged.

"Good for you," Y/n commented, walking to her locker. "Look, I'll see you later--Krabby's a bitch I can't be late," Y/n smirked, slamming her locker closed.

MJ smiled mischievously, "she gave another girl detention for having a chain on her wrist," she shook her head and took out her notebook.

She showed Y/n a drawing of a weeping girl with an measly chain on her shoulder.

"Nice--you should hang it on the Wall of the Broken due to Krabby's wrath," Y/n commented while heading to the bathroom.

Entering through the door, Y/n checked in the mirror to see if her bruise was surfacing. It wasn't. Luckily, Joss hadn't hit her too hard.

"Agent Y/l/n," someone greeted in a New York accent behind Y/n.

Y/n whipped around, "gosh what is it with you Shield agents lurking in weird places?"

"Fury has a very particular style," a woman with shoulder length brown hair in loose waves running down her neck.

Y/n raised her eyebrows as she walked forward confidently, "I've noticed. Agent...?"

"Hill," the woman responded. "Welcome to the organization. I assume you've read the debriefing?" Hill crossed her arms.

"Is there anyone here?" Y/n countered, pointing to the stalls--maybe she was purposely trying to make a break. Was this woman trustworthy? Would fury send someone or was this an imposter?