Mini Eggs And A Bad Trucker's Cap |17|

(Check chapter number)

"I gotta say, pranking is my thing but I really don't wanna die before I get to go to MIT," Y/n said with a hint of worry while working on Tony and Clint's idea if a prank.

Tony stood up after bending over the ground. He dusted his hands off. "MIT, huh?"

Y/n titled her head quickly, "did you miss the part where I said I don't wanna die? I thought I was an intern."

Tony nodded and handed her a rag for the grease on her hands. "You are. And you're not gonna die."

Clint dropped down from the ceiling, "dunno. Tasha's a menace. If I were you, I'd be saying goodbye to my family just incase," the archer warned.

"Are those my sunglasses?" Y/n pointed to Clint as he came into her view.

The man shook his head no in an obvious yes to the girl. "Of course not," he scoffed.

"It's fine. You're a certified badass now," the girl nodded slyly. She soon changed her mood. "Luckily I'm with two of the Avengers," Y/n put out there.

Clint and Tony both said "right" in a drug out way.

Y/n stopped in her tracks and turned directly to them. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"Well, actually, you're going by yourself," Tony clarified.

Y/n narrowed her eyes. "Funny. I don't remember seeing that in the email," she sassed back at him.

"I'll send a new one," the billionaire sasssed. "Make sure she takes the Corvette, alright?" Tony instructed, pointing to the slick black car that perfectly seemed to match the Black Widow as he walked to the elevator.

"You're not leaving me alone with an angry Natasha Romanoff," Y/n shouted, slightly worried. Litterally her second day interning.

Tony nodded decisively. Y/n could tell he was enjoying this. "Yeah. We are."

Both he and Clint entered the elevator leaving Y/n in the garage part of the tower.

"Good luck," Clint called. "You know the plan."

Y/n shot him a middle finger in response.

The girl sighed and went over to grab a broom. This was the plan but Y/n should've known that those two were too pussy to deal with Natasha when she was angry. All the girl hoped was that when Natasha arrived to go for her drive that she would have mercy on Y/n.

Sweeping the area of the dimly lit garage, Y/n suddenly heard a ding and her heart thumped rapidly.

Obviously Natasha noticed Y/n sweeping in the empty garage and hot suspicious. Although she didn't let this show through her demeanor. Y/n noticed this by the cautious sound of her footsteps yet Natasha never faltered.

"Stark has you cleaning the garage today, huh?"

Y/n turned to the beautiful redhead. "Yeah. He didn't want me to at first. Worried I'd scratch his beauties," the girl pointed to the row of expansive vehicles to her right.

Natasha looked at them to, "I'm going for Chick-Fil-A right now. I'm sure Stark wouldn't miss you for a few hours."

Y/n tilted her head, "you want me to come with you?"she knew that it was part of the plan for her to to with the redhead but Y/n didn't realize that Natasha would want her to come. She'd thought she'd have to lie her way in.

The redhead flipped her straightened hair over her shoulder, "I gotta make a run for dinner tonight cause I made cookies and now the kitchen is out of order."