Author's Note

Hey, so yeah....sorry that this isn't a chapter. Hehe👉👈forgive me? Yeah, I'm working on it. Really. And I'm not just saying that either😉

So basically what I wanted to say is simple and I really didn't need to make a whole part for this but I....felt like it? So yeah, anyway. Let me get to the point.

Gosh I'm terrible at this. Public communication--not my thing. Even if it's through a phone and you guys are thousands of miles away.

I think I've procrastinated enough and probably angered a few of you with my pointlessness; I'm changing the name of this book and the cover.

Maybe. I'm not sure yet but if I do, don't be alarmed that you can't find this book simply.

I'm not sure what I'll change them to so I can't just give you a heads up with that so yeah...

It's most likely a done deal.

So...how are you guys? You like the book? I'm hoping so. You guys probably aren't even gonna comment on this so I really won't know besides the continuous spiking in reads.

Speaking of reads....Thank you guys so much for 800 of them lil suckers! Honestly I have no idea why you guys keep reading this book because I'm trash at writing it but I'm so glad you have! Its boosted my mental health considerably and I'm so grateful! So thank you so much for that, I luv ya for it😘

And....I've made this a lot longer than I needed to but whatever. I'm procrastinating.

LEAVE SUGGESTIONS. Pls🥴I need them. I need you. Alright? It's a mission.

I need you.

And you need m--

--to give me suggestions.

Catch the Iron Man 3 reference😏no? Welp, you'll learn the ways of me soon enough.

Good bye, friends of Hagrid

--Your favourite author X