I Got Lumpia Finally :)))) |32|

(Check chapter number! This one is in the wrong spot and I can't put it in the right place! Chapter 32! congratulations, you found it)

Feeling kind of shocked by the news of MJ's pregnancy, Y/n helped her become collected before they exited the bathroom. All thoughts of how bad her home life had become were out the window with the the coming of MJ's dilemma.

"Harley's currently trying to touch the Aether," Y/n rolled her eyes whole walking to the elevator. "Thor keeps swatting his hand away from it, mumbling about someone named Jane."

MJ didn't laugh but seemed to tense up a bit. Not the reaction Y/n had hoped for.

In the elevator, no words were exchanged between the two shellshocked souls. Y/n felt a tab but bad because she had know idea how to make MJ feel better. Normally, making stupid jokes would cheer someone up but nothing was coming to mind.

The elevator dinged and both MJ and Y/n changed their faces as they exited. They walked down to the testing room with a couple industrial metal tables and cabinets. There was a lounge area and screening set up for when there were mission debriefings and such. A small kitchenette and random chairs around the place were also present.

"Stay clear of Wanda," Y/n mumbled to MJ. Part of Y/n was deeply worried for her friend.

There was a whole plethora of people scattered around the place, some discussing the task and some discussing other things.

Tony, for instance, was hugging a blue woman with dark eyes and robotic body parts.

"It's good to see you," the woman who Y/n guessed was Nebula spoke with a gravelly low voice. It was quite menacing yet she didn't seem to be trying to intimidate anyone.

"How's that arm working for you? Need any tweaks?" Tony asked her.

"It's fine--I can still choke the life out of my enemies so it works fine," Nebula responded blankly.

Tony chuckled and patted her shoulder while everyone around him which included Clint and Bruce seemed vaguely afraid.

"So Quill is your enemy now? Who'm I kidding--If I had a metal arm I'd try to kill him too," Rocket the raccoon spoke brashly from on the ground. He then turned to ses Bucky stepping behind Steve as he talked to Gamora and Quill. "Oh, I'll get that arm."

"Right, so Build-a-bear's on his own page. Let's focus," Tony redirected the conversation, talking louder so everyone could hear. "Can I get everyone to just seal their faces for a sec--yeah, thanks. Okay, we need a game plan and now that we have everyone here--give or take a few freaks, we can get started with that. So the Aether; pretty useless as it seems. Nothing we can do about that. But so far, we have two out of the six infinity stones, one's unavailable so out of five. Anway, should we continue to collect these shiny rocks or what?"

"I say that the more of them we have, the less of a chance they fall into the wrong hands," Steve brought up.

"I'm sorry to disagree, Captain but the more stones we obtain, the more of a chance our enemies will come for us. They signal for a higher form of war," Thor countered.

"The power stones on a planet called Xandar with their Nova Corps," Gamora mentioned while gathering in front of Tony.

Well actually, Tony was in front of the group pulling a screen to add info to. Words began to scrawl across it as Jarvis took notes.

Natasha slumped down on a couch next to Y/n. "So that leaves the soul stone and the time stone. Which one do we think Strange has?"

"The time stone," Nebula answered raspily. "The soul stone is unlocated."