A Banana That Made Me Sick |36|

(Check chapter number)

While Tony was out with Pepper that afternoon at the internship, Y/n was looking over her internal bleeding situation.

Yeah, internal bleeding.

Apparently Joss had a little too much fun.

It wasn't a funny joke.

Anyhow, at the moment, Y/n currently had a nanotech camera system inside her digestive system that was checking up on her wound. Unfortunately, Tony's tech wasn't advanced enough for internal bleeding and mostly just bruises and scrapes.

Now Y/n had to figure out a solution before something big happened.

So, Y/n stared at the monitor in front of her with the continuous replaying of her insides that were full of dark crimson blood. Lovely.

She had found where the major wound was. It happened to be one quarter of her digestive system so that was nice.

"Holy cow--what is that?" Bruce asked with alarm as he briskly walked into Tony's lab with his white coat on.

Y/n cringed, turning her swirly chair to face him. "MIT medical engineering  video. It's an example of one of the things for the course..." Y/n lied immaculately.

Bruce seemed slightly relieved as he watched the live feed of Y/n's digestive track.

He watched intently, "this isn't a simulation," he observed. "I feel bad for whoever had this injury."

Y/n cringed internally, swirling her chair to face the doctor. "Why's that?"

He pointed to the monitor with his glasses, "the wound needs immediate attention. I don't know why they were wasting time videoing this because whoever it was, was slowly dying."

Y/n smiled passive aggressively involuntarily. "Huh, interesting stuff there, doc. How would...someone go about fixing that lil issue?"

Bruce thought a moment, "it's not a 'lil' issue. It looks quite serious. They'd probably need a stent but even that might not work. With the amount of damage they'd probably need some kind of stitches or something like the cradle."

Y/n hummed, "how would you get the cradle inside?"

Bruce shook his head, "nanobots would be the best bet but the precision to create something like that and miniaturize it would be incredibly difficult. It would probably take years to perfect. Unless you were Tony Stark--he built the miniaturized arc reactor in a cave with a box of scraps. Can't get much better than that," Bruce went on, motioning with his hands.

Y/n pursed her lips, "right--yeah so basically without help they'd be a lost cause?"

"Pretty much."

Y/n nodded, abruptly getting up making her want to die inside from the pain. She gritted her teeth and tried to keep a straight face. "Well I've gotta go...talk to...MJ. See ya later, doc," she solluted to Bruce, entering the elevator.

With a sigh, Y/n checked her insides with the portable monitor. It looked incredibly bad.

"Jarvis?"

"You are slowly deteriorating, miss. Your blood configured is changing everytime you use the nanotechnology and it's causing damage. It's why you nearly bled out--your blood cannot clot properly. I highly advice stopping the use of nanotech," Jarvis continued sincerely.

"Would that do anything? My blood has already changed."

"It would stop you from progressing. Another suggestion would be to find some help from Mr. Stark."