Postemelone Watermelone |45|

(Check chapter number🤺also I love how he's so done with eveyone^)

Do you ever fall asleep so hard to the point that, when you wake up, you feel like you'd been dead the whole night? Like you've been jolted back into a world of your own. Sent crashing through a universe until you end up back in your bed for morning.

You'd been a rock that whole night but when you woke up you felt like you were arriving back in your body.

When Y/n opened her eyes in the bright sunlight of the random room she was in, that was what she felt. A dream had captured her and taken her momentarily until her senses awoke and she was back.

Back.

In her haze of blurry eyes, Y/n suddenly thought for a second that she was back. The room was the same as Bruce's infirmity. Or similar enough. There was a window here. Maybe this was Shield.

"Mr. Stark, she's waking up," a boyish voice with a tight New York accent that was barely there spoke up.

Y/n's eyes darted to the person in hopes that they could tell her that everything she'd been through was a dream. But then she saw the arc reactor in her chest and she knew it couldn't be.

She saw this boy with dusty hair and he had a kind face like someone she knew. A even smile on his face that looked unsure yet welcoming.

Suddenly Tony was in her line of vision with concerned eyes.

"Who is that?" Y/n asked him, "what? Have you been showing me off in my sleep like snow white?"

Tony made an nervous smile and he leant back, "uh, kid--"

Y/n's joking mood deflated and her thin smile fell. This wasn't her Tony. Not the one from her universe.

The teen glanced around with a fear growing inside her. This wasn't Shield. Or Bruce's lab. This wasn't any place she knew. She wasn't with the people she knew.

"Did--is my--was there anyone else around when you...uh found me?" She asked, her fear evident on her face like she'd just been told that Tony died. Or any Avenger really.

The other Tony sighed, "you were the only one who came through."

This seemed like a weird response to Y/n. "Do you...know about...?" She furrowed her eyebrows in question.

Tony tilted her head, "what? Yeah, you've--we've met before. Remember--Ultron and we saved Pietro."

Y/n's lips parted in shock, "wait are you the Tony that told me to take it easy on Tony?"

Tony nodded, "yeah. That was two years ago--I thought that you guys would be done this thing by now--"

Y/n gasped smally, abruptly getting up from her spot on the hospital bed. Two years? How could that happen? For her it felt like a couple hours. What about everyone else? Had they just moved on in her universe?

"What about MJ and-and," she cut herself off about thinking things like that. If she was gone, she'd missed everything. But if she thought she felt alone then, she felt entirely alone now because she was alone in an unknown universe. With no one.

"Woah, you have an MJ in your universe too," the boy spoke up with excitement.

Y/n turned to him with a confused face, "who are you? You know MJ?"

"Pfft, does he know her? He's got a crush on her," the other Tony scoffed with a sly grin, crossing his arms.

"Mr. Stark..." Peter spoke in a stressed tone. "She's a stranger," he whispered to him.