Fajitas With Taco Powder Instead |52|

(Check chapter number)

Inevitably, the helicopter crashed and Yelena, Y/n, Natasha, and the once again previously sleeping Alexei, started their trek to Melina's place. But before that, they were just kinda sitting there for a second as the chopper smoked like a campfire

Y/n didn't really know what was going on because her Natasha had only ever spoke about how the Red Room was an evil place. Natasha was scare with the details and Y/n didn't blame her.

What Y/n had gathered was that Alexei wasn't their real father, (obviously) and he had been the one to bring Natasha and Yelena to the Red Room. Yelena's first time and Natasha's second.

So they were kind of pissed at him. Not kinda. They were silently boiling about it. Although, Yelena seemed to have some sort of unspoken feelings for the dynamic.

Obviously, in Y/n's universe, their relationship was better between the four, (Melina, Alexei  Natasha and Yelena) but Y/n worried that it wouldn't happen here. Because Y/n definitely wasn't supposed to be there and she could be ruining things.

But yet again, what if her presence was needed and it was the only way they would get together?

She really didn't know but if it was such a bad thing, she decided that a time traveler would've came to stop her from doing it. To stop everything. Starting from her birt--

Arrival in the multiverse.

As it could be predicted, Y/n was going to ignore Tony and help Nat and Yelena with the Red Room before returning home.

Home.

She didn't like that.

This wasn't her home.

It's better than being with Joss though, right? Better than being in the Red Room? Better than any other traumatic thing anyone else is going through?

You can take it. And you probably deserve it.

There it was again, that stupid voice. Y/n didn't like it.

Natasha was crouched down on the ground, playing around witha twig while she watched over the hill of purple shrubs they were on.

Alexei seemed to not believe that they fell out of the sky. "You should've brought the Avengers superjet," he told Natasha.

Natasha, Yelena, and Y/n started to walk away without him and Yelena immediately started a bit of a gossip.

"I swear, if I hear one more word out of him, I will kick him in the face," she threatened lowly with a straight face.

"He's the worst," Natasha agreed softly.

"Doesn't even know that it's a Quinnjet, not a superjet, the dumbass," Y/n added.

Yelena nodded, "I even knew that and I was in the Red Room for twenty-one years."

"What is with this tension?" Alexei asked like he really didn't know.

Y/n started a bewildered smile; partly an amused grin with a scoff. How could a man be so idiotic?

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked with his hands in his pockets.

"You're so stupid," Yelena shook her head, the wind blowing the flyaways of her head.

"Clearly you didn't here me the first time I said it. I only ever loved you girls," Alexei continued and he seemed to he a bit hurt. "I did my best to make sure that you would succeed."

"Not this again," Natasha stopped him while continuing to walk.

But Alexei kept going, trying to prove what he was saying as he followed the three girls.