M&Ms I Stole From My Sister |37|

(Check chapter number)

It was Y/n's idea to go to California and have a beach day. Not technically but she wanted to go to the lake to spend time with the Avengers but Tony suggested California so she went with that.

If she couldn't find a way to survive with her injuries she wanted to have some good times.

At the moment while the Avengers ran around the tower in a mad scramble to grab all of their swimming gear, Y/n was on her way to find MJ. She knew there would be some sort of dilemma because for the past couple of days that Y/n had come to the tower, she had been worrying over something.

With a knock on the door, MJ opened it a crack with wide eyes. When she saw it was Y/n she quickly pulled her in and shut the door.

"MJ..." Y/n sighed, "I think you have something on you're face. Oh, it's a wart--a worry wart."

MJ sighed and looked down at her stomach in the two piece bathing suit she was wearing. There wasn't exactly a bump but if you had it in your mind that she was pregnant, you would see it. Just like Y/n did.

"You can barely see it," Y/n reassured her friend but MJ shook her head.

"Look when I turn to the side," MJ said while turning sideways so Y/n saw her side profile.

There definitely was a more noticable bulge to her stomach but it could easily be mistaken as gained weight or incredible bloating.

"See?" MJ stressed and Y/n pinched the fridge of her nose.

"Wanda!" She shouted before MJ could protest. "Wanda we need you!"

Immediately a worried Wanda was running into the room after opening the closed door. Nat soon followed stealthily with a kitchen knife in hand.

Wanda's glowing hands slowly dimmed as she saw there was no threat in the room. "What's wrong? Why are you screaming for me?"

Natasha lowered her weapon and looked around the room inconspicuously. It was a guest room but Y/n supposed Nat was looking for murderers.

"MJ has a problem," Y/n pointed to her friend. "A bathing suit problem."

MJ's eyes went wide and she stuttered to Wanda. Throughout the time she'd been at the tower she'd tried to stay clear of the witch and Y/n didn't have the heart to tell MJ that Wanda only ever read minds when she needed to. Wanda liked to give people privacy. The only other time she read people's minds was when they were extremely loud and they basically were already in her head.

Y/n sighed and decided to leave the sharing for later. "Can you change her bathing suit? To a one piece--all black?"

Natasha seemed skeptical of this. "Why? You look great."

MJ gave a brief smile and looked to Y/n for an answer.

"Y'know those days, body image," Y/n shrugged with her only brief explanation. Both Wanda and Nat seemed to understand immediately.

Wanda raised her hands and snapped her fingers making a popping sound. Instantly, MJ's bathing suit turned into a black one piece.

"There you go, dear," Wanda smiled. "You look beautiful."

MJ smiled appreciatively, "thanks so much."

Wanda batted a hand, "anything for my girls."

Y/n's heart melted at being one of Wanda's girls and she smiled as the two women left the room.

Y/n turned to MJ expectantly but the latter just stared at Y/n in shock.

"What were you thinking!?"

Y/n ignored the question and placed a hand on her hip, "go on, turn," she motioned with her hand.