24

Smut continued bewarned!

Robert

  Luck wasn't on his side today, it seemed to be. He knew Rosie would be mad for keeping such an important meeting from her, but he was more worried about her health than leadership.

  He was sitting at the far end of the conference table and the meeting was about to start when he heard the door open. He silently prayed to God that it wasn't who he thought it was.

  His hope was diminished however, when he saw Major Forbes arrive alongside the very person he tried to keep in that medic tent. He saw President Lincoln greet her politely and said some words that Robert zoned out on.

  When the meeting finally started, he was paying close attention... until he felt Rosie's hand on his thigh. The tingles erupted immediately making him shift around in his chair.

  He didn't think much of it but it seemed as if Rosie was craving for attention since her hand went higher, and higher.... higher.... until.... it was at his crotch.

He took a shuttering breath in. He looked like a fool when he choked on his own spit and coughed violently when Rosie started rubbing his length. He was having trouble holding himself together already and that woman had the audacity to ask him if he was alright or not.

  When he felt her hand slip away, he almost breathed a sigh of relief. At least he won't make a fool of himself in front of the President of the United States. It soon diminished however, when he felt a warm pair of lips wrap around it.

  He bit down on his bottom lip hard to stop from moaning out loud. This sensation he was feeling.... like a pit of fire that was slowly bubbling inside of his stomach was overwhelming. But good Lord, it felt so good. He was new to this, and  he was fairly sure that Rosie was as well, but she made it seem that she wasn't.

  His fingers threaded through her brunette locks and his hips bucked up when the tip of his length hit the back of her throat. That fire in his stomach was more present now. He started to breath heavily and he clenched his eyes shut as he felt pleasure course through his body. Why hasn't he done this sooner?

  Then, to his horror, his legs started to trembled violently underneath the table. His stomach clenched, and he released. He felt Rosie swallow all the contents and he heaved a sigh of relief as she fixed everything back into place.

  He was given freedom to recover from those events for the rest of the meeting, and he made sure Rosie was going to get it later. He couldn't have been happier when the meeting was dismissed not fifteen minutes later. After a hasty parting from everyone, he quickly shuffled out of the room, ignoring the calculating and curious look that Major Forbes shot him.

     Sprinting to his tent, he immediately sat on his cott, taking off his cap and ran a hand through his thick hair. His mind went on repeat on the dirty things Rosie has done to him. He couldn't help but long for more. He wanted more. He needed more.

It was as if God finally took pity upon him when his tent opened and Rosie stepped in. A smirk painted across his features.

  "How are you feeling, Colonel?" She said his title in an almost teasing way that it made a slight growl erupt from the back of his throat. Adruptedly, he stood up and walked over to her until they were standing chest to chest.

  "What in your right mind...." He started slowly with a dangerous edge in his voice. When Rosie's gaze looked downward, he brought his gloved finger under her chin and tilted it back up so that their gazes locked. He smirked when he saw Rosie's cheeks blush pink. "Made you think that you had the right to do that?"