31

(Um..... I lied. Ya know how I said there wasn't gonna be smut?..... HEHEE.. sorry. This one would just be the female pleasure one :) )

   Elizabeth

  Air. She needed air. Pulling away from the kiss, she was left gasping. Her chest rising and falling rapidly, her face flushed red as she stared into Robert's blue eyes. Robert leaned in and rested his forehead on hers, making her close her eyes slowly as she tried to calm down from the intense scenario that had happened few seconds prior.

  "My tent." She heard Robert's deep yet raspy voice speak out. Instead of answering, she snuggled impossibly closer to him and let out a small yet consent sigh of happiness.

  Taking that as a answer, the girl shrieked slightly when she was suddenly being held bridal style in Robert's arms. Giggling softly, she wrapped her arms around his neck and allowed herself to be carried.

  Entering his tent, she was placed gently down on his cot. She smiled coyly up at him. Robert shifted around uncomfortably before clearing his throat. "I want...." She tilted her head slightly. "I want to pleasure you."

  After hearing those words, her cheeks turned bright red as she glanced down and wiggled her fingers in nervousness. It was not that she did not want it..... believe her.. she does, but just the thought of Robert....

  "You don't have to if..." Robert started, but she quickly cut him off. 

  "No, I want you to..." She blushed red in embarrassment. Feelings fingers travel behind her back, goosebumps erupted and her heart pounded in nervousness as Robert took off her dress. Finally undoing the last lace, her dress fluttered to the floor.

  Suddenly feeling insecure, she covered her arms over her breasts but Robert quickly pulled them away. "Never hide from me." He whispered, his expression looked a little dazed as he glanced at her.  "Do you understand?" She nodded meekly.

  Taking off the rest of her undergarments, the girl shivered slightly at the cold air. Her skin erupting with goosebumps wherever Robert's hands trailed and touched. When reaching down to her womanhood, she felt his fingers graze over it, making her shudder.

  She watched as Robert went down on his knees and eyed her in lust. Gripping the sheets tightly, she let out a gasp as she felt Robert's warm tongue lick a bold strip over her pussy. With her eyes locked with Robert, she couldn't help but blush when he pulled away slightly with his tongue covered in her arousal.

   She let out a soft moan as Robert went back in and twirled his tongue with a gentle kiss. Shock waves of pleasure filled her entire body. Her body jerked a little when she felt Robert suck gently on her sensitive clit. She let out a whimper as her hand flew to grip Robert's thick dark hair. 

  "You taste wonderful." Robert murmured in awe. As quickly as he pulled away, he dived back in, craving the taste of her more and more. Elizabeth whimpered in pleasure, arching her back as she eyed Robert's tongue flick over her clit and giving it another suck.

  Good lord, he felt so wonderful. This is such a sinful thing to do... yet Elizabeth was enjoying herself way too much. When a wave of pleasure coursed through her body, her grip on Robert's hair tightened causing him to let out a low moan. That sent shock waves throughout her body.

  "Oh Robert...." She whispered, enjoying the feeling of his tongue. She gasped when she felt one of his long fingers enter her.... then another... and the pleasure multiplied when he started pumping his long fingers inside of her.

  "T-that feels so good." How was he so good at this? She pulled him closer, trying to get more pleasure as his tongue licked and sucked skillfully.

  At this point, she was afraid that she was cutting off his air circulation but she was too caught up in this moment of bliss to care.