Chapter 19

Q Grey
The next morning, 8:00am
I was actually early to school for once. Not because I wanted to be. But because Eli dropped me off extra early. Why? I was bout to find out cause the nigga woke me up at the ass crack of dawn to get ready.

Pulling up in front of my school, we both took deep breaths in unison. I didn't wanna go inside and he seemed like he had sum important to tell me before I did anyways.

"Remember what we talked about last night Q." He reminded me.

I sucked my teeth, waving him off. "I know, I know."

"No you don't know. So I'm gone remind you again. Spread the word round ya school and let niggas know what we doin. Stay low and don't get caught." He reexplained.

I took a deep breath. "Aight man. Just...don't expect much. I'm still new and Ion know who to trust yet. Cause knowing some of these muh fuckas they will go straight to the dean if I try to sell em an 8th."

"Whatever nigga. Just...do what you can and we'll go from there. Aight?" He huffed.

I nodded my head, looking out the window. I watched as the kids from school just went about they day. Living normal lives and doing normal shit. But fa me, everyday was some new bullshit.

"Have a good day." Eli spoke, reaching over and gripping my shoulder. "Aight? I'll see you when you get home."

Nodding my head, I got out of his car then watched as he drove off. Once I didn't see his car anymore, I made my way onto the campus of the school.

As I walked around, I thought about who I could possibly approach. Everyone looked mad...goofy. They all just looked like band kids and it was giving me the ick.

It wasn't like on tv where everyone was separated into social groups and shit. So it was hard to weed out who was who.

Walking into the school building, I made my way to the bathroom. It was way too early to be awake. Finding someone to sell drugs to wasn't that serious. Until I realized that it was.

Maybe if I took a piss my head would feel a little bit more cleared. I had too much shit going on right now. That was the least I could do.

Pushing the door open to the bathroom, I was immediately hit with a rank ass smell. I fucking hated this school more and more everyday. Like why the fuck you got the courage to take a shit in the handicapped stall? Muh fuckas did not care.

As I walked up to one of the urinals, I didn't really pay anybody else in here no mind. A nigga was just minding his business til I heard some of the dudes next to me talking mad loud.

"Yeah bro. My dad let me use his yacht all summer long. The shit was epic." He boasted.

"Lucky, my mom and stepdad took the family to Bora Bora. That shit was Bora boring."

I had to tune out of their over privileged, corny joke having conversation. But then they started whispering and snickering and shit. Couldn't help but to think it was about me.

Ignoring it, I continued to use the bathroom. I ain't have time for the bullshit today. But the snickering and laughter kept going. So I looked to the side of me to see who'd been laughing. Ion know what the fuck was so funny but I needed to be let in on the joke.

When I turned my head, two white dudes had been standing at the sink. Ain't never seen them a day in my life but them niggas was staring right back at me.

"Hey bro?" One of them chuckled. "I gotta question."

I just knew some smart shit was gone come out his mouth.