Chapter 53

Q Grey
"You so fuckin pretty under the moonlight right now. Makes ya eyes glisten and shit." I mumbled, kissing on her forehead and fixin ha hair a lil bit.

"Thank you." Capri giggled.

Leaning into her ear, I whispered in it. "And you smell mad good. Making me wanna eat you up and shit."

"Stoooop." She smiled, resting both her hands on my chest.

"We need to do this again tomorrow. This time somewhere else. I could take you wherever you wanna go. You name it and we in that bitch." I assured her, wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing on ha neck.

"Yes but after school."

"Aight bet. That's no problem." I chuckled, knowing my luh baby wanted to get her learn on.

"I wish you could come in. I hate standing at the front door all cause my mom won't let anybody in the house past dark." She sighed.

"Man it's aight. Yo pops'll let me in when she's gone. Don't even sweat it. And if anything, I could always sneak in. It ain't no thang mama."

"I'm glad we're hanging out more. I had so much fun today." She smiled.

"Nah for real. I'm happy we got the chance to do all this. Not gone lie...I'm glad I ain't sellin no mo. Cause I'm finally goin out and doin sum different fa once. This time with money in my pocket." I smiled back. "I might be out the dealin shit fa good. But ion wanna jinx it."

"I'm so happy for you Q. Like you're finally getting what you deserve."

"And I got my luh slimmy by my side too. So yeah, life lookin up fa me right now."

A smile spread across ha face from ear to ear. Then she pulled out ha phone and turned towards the light. Taking my arm, she turned me around towards the light as well. "Come on. Let's get a quick picture."

"Aight. Aight. Work my angles though." I smiled, posing fa the camera.

She puckered her lips and snapped a few photos. We changed poses a few times, took a few videos then called it a night.

"Posting all of these on my story...well some. I look crazy in a few of these." She cringed.

"You look beautiful. Stop playin ya self like you not the baddest."

Pouting her lip, she tilted her head to the side. "That means a lot. You're so sweet."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Gimmie one mo kiss fa I leave big head."

Rolling her eyes, she pecked my lips and turned to go into the house. "Bye!"

"Aht- come here and give me a real fuckin kiss girl." I gritted, turning her back around.

Bursting into laughter, she wrapped her arms back around my neck and for the last time, I tongued shawty down.

"I'll see you tomorrow okay?" I smiled, pulling away.

"You picking me up, right?"

"No doubt."

"And FaceTime me when you get home so I could know you made it in safe." She spoke sternly.

I shook my head, rolling my eyes.

"I got you." I chuckled. "Here take my sweater and wrap it around you. Cover up ya nipples so ya mama won't trip seein them piercins."

"Thank you so much." She smiled.

"Ya welcome!" I shouted, walking away and speaking from a distance.