Chapter 30

sorry i ended up getting distracted with my crush but i lurked and he had a gf so i'm over him now. one thing ab me, if you gotta gf i automatically get the ick. and they been together since they was lil kids. there was no way i was competing with that. i mean not to be cocky but i'm a lil better 🌚. but still i can't compete with a childhood gf. i wouldn't be surprised if they had a kid together. anyways no more distractions:)
***
Capri Martin
We been going at it for a while now. 5 minutes turned into 10 and 10 turned into 15. Just us alone, kissing, and getting hotter by the second.

I've had a few kisses in my day but Quentin mother fucking Grey? That boy fucking...WHEW.

I noticed he liked to suck on my bottom lip every so often and he liked to bite it. I did the same but he did it way better. As we navigated each other's mouths I could feel how he loved to use tongue too.

And usually when niggas used tongues, they didn't know what they were doing and it was gross. But Q knew what the fuck he was doing and it made my lil lady part quiver.

Literally sending chills down my spine. Like something was going on with my body and I never felt this before. Not even with Micah. I wanted to ride some dick now. BUT I DIDN'T KNOW HOW OR WHERE TO BEGIN.

So I pulled away before I got too carried away.

Staring into Q's eyes, you could tell he'd been chill as fuck. Almost high. But we didn't smoke shit today. That must've been how good the kiss was.

"I like you too." I chuckled, looking down at my hands.

"I could tell. That lil thing you do with ya tongue is fire." He snickered.

"Showing you what other people taught me." I shrugged.

"Ooo that's cold!" He cackled. "But I like that shit."

"You do?"

"Yeah." He smirked. "But if I teach you some shit...you bet not show no otha muh fuckas. This a Quentin Noel Grey exclusive. Copy?"

"Copy." I chuckled. "But I wouldn't mind you teaching me some new things."

"You gettin real bold...but my question is...is you bout that life? You not finna pussy out on me?"

I shook my head no, standing up just to sit on his lap. "Nuh uh. Show me what you know. I wanna learn."

"Aight bet. I like this. Guess I'm the luh tutor now."

Nodding my head, I leaned back into kiss him. And he was more than prepared because he got to kissing me back. I was scared to see where this would go but...I was willing to take a chance.

Maybe it was the moon, maybe it was my hormones, but something was RAGING inside of me and I needed relief. I felt it mentally, physically, in my mind, body and fucking soul.

As we kissed, Q started to travel down my neck and towards my chest. His soft and plump lips against my skin felt fucking euphoric. Like I felt every nerve ending of his and mine.

And as his lips grazed my neck, collarbone and chest, he began reaching under my shirt and guiding his hands all over my back.

"Is this okay?" He asked me.

"Uh huh." I breathed, enjoying the touch of his warm and soft, big hands.

As he guided his them, I couldn't help but notice he'd been lifting my shirt up more and more. Like he wanted it off of me. So I took it upon myself to take it off. I tossed it on the floor all in one quick motion. Then that's when things got a little more heated.