Chapter 39

nvm. i updated. anyways whole lotta queen shit
***
Capri Martin
6:00am
It was way too early for my phone to be ringing and I knew I should have shut it off the night before. But I was too tired last night.

I almost ignored the call, until I realized it'd been Q. A smile instantly spread across my face as I picked up the call.

"Hiiiii."

"It's yo birthday. Aye, aye fuck it up, fuck it up, fuck it up, fuck it up. It's yo birthday. Aye, aye fuck it up, fuck it up, fuck it up, fuck it up." He sang, literally dancing on camera for me.

This was the most animated I've seen him. It was so cute.

"I hate you." I laughed, watching him be all goofy on camera. "What are you doing up so early?!"

"I couldn't sleep. And I wanted to be the first to wish you happy birthday." He smiled. "Happy glow day."

"Thank you Q balllll. But Sam already beat you to it." I giggled. "She hit me up 12am on the dot."

"I thought I ate." He laughed.

"NOT YOU USING MY LINGO."

"I'M SPENDING TOO MUCH TIME WITH YOU. THAT'S WHAT'S GOING ON."

"And let's keep it that way purrrr."

"But fa real. Happy birthday pri pri. I ain't know you as long as ya friends and family but you an annoying ball of light that I really fuckin adore. You my rock and I fucks with ya. On my mama."

I couldn't help but blush. "Thank youuuuu."

"Let me get a kiss." He demanded, puckering his lips up.

I puckered mine, kissing him right through the phone. Then I looked back at him, smiling.

This was the perfect way to start my day. I felt so happy. So over joyed. And I never got that feeling on my birthday. Ever.

"Now! To the important stuff! What'd you get me?!" I squealed.

"I can't tell you yet! I want you to be surprised."

"Aw come on! A hint at least."

"Aight, aight. Just know I spoke to ya bro and made sure not to get you the same thing he did. It's similar but it's not."

"I don't even know what he got me!"

"Welps. You'll find out soon." He shrugged.

"What time you coming over?" I questioned. "So I could get ready."

"I should be there round 10-ish." He shrugged. "Ima shower, clean the crib, you know?"

"Yeah. Okay that's fine." I smiled, resting my cheek on my hand.

"You real pretty. You know that?"

"Stooop."

"What? I can't tell you the truth? I could lie and say you the ugliest broad I ever came across. But...I'd be lyin of course."

"Mmm yeah. I rather you call me pretty." I smiled, staring at him through the camera.

His big ole stupid face. I just wanted to squish it and give him a million kisses. He was so cute. He made me feel SO good on the darkest of days.

I really liked this boy. With my whole heart.

"Well juice pouch. I'm finna go get started so I could pick you up. I'll see you lata, aight?"

"Okay. See you lata." I smiled, hanging up the phone.

Before I could even close my eyes to go to sleep, I heard voices outside my door and I already knew it was Cole and my dad. The senseless bickering gave it away.