Chapter 98: VEGAS (part three)

Capri Martin
Instead of taking me home, this motha fucka drove over 20 hours to Las Vegas. Out of all places, Las Vegas. We were miles away from home and I'd never been more scared in my entire life.

Between getting shot at, pulled over and left on the side of the road, this had to be the worst part. I wanted to go back home. The past 3-4 days had been an emotional roller coaster of crying over just wanting a simple date to never wanting to speak to this boy ever again.

It was crazy.

And I hated to admit it but our hotel room was beautiful. But of course it was because I picked it out. Quentin could never.

It was huge and very comfortable

It was huge and very comfortable. After showering, changing into some pajamas that I'd packed, I kind of wanted to explore. But you had to be 21 and up to do anything here. It was so frustrating but I was going to make the best of it.

I was trying not to cry honestly. I just wanted this all to end. Quentin disappointed me for the last time. His anger got the best of him and he may have not meant what he said or did but there's such thing as self control. You have to be patient in relationships. You can't just say or do things out of anger that's going to cost your entire relationship. And that's what he did.

I didn't know if I wanted to be with him anymore. Honestly there was a small chance of getting back together before he left me on the side of the road. Now? There was no chance. He played himself.

It made me so sad. I loved that boy so hard. I put him on such a high pedestal. He couldn't do any wrong in my eyes but oh have the tables turned!

I couldn't believe he'd do me like that. I couldn't believe it! And if it weren't for the build up of events before this one, I might have had still an ounce of feeling for him. But no. It was like he completely gave up on our relationship. He said some nasty things to me that could not be taken back. I'm sorry.

Having this time alone in the hotel room made me realize a lot of things. I would've been better off alone after Micah. Jumping into a relationship with a stranger based off our instant rapport wasn't a smart idea. Because guess who's true colors were shown.

It was just too much and I'd been doing nothing but crying. My eyes were puffy and my forehead hurt from being wrinkled.

And I got this boy tattooed across my heart.

Shit was crazy. Stupid, impulsive, in love Capri. Swear I never acted as dumb as I did with Q with anybody else. I don't know what it was about him. He definitely wasn't a rebound from Micah. I was emotionally done with him for months before we actually broke up.

I don't know what it was about Q. It will forever be a mystery how I fell for him so hard and fast.

Taking deep breaths, I wiped my tears away. I was going to try to enjoy my time away from him. I didn't care where he was or who he was with. Just glad he was away from me.