Chapter 94

Capri Martin
"No but Sam. I'm serious." I groaned, looking at myself in the mirror.

"I believe you." She laughed.

"I think this is my forever nigga for sure. Let me tell you what he did last night."

"Ooo what? You know I'm nosy."

"So I go over to his place, right. We vibe out for a little bit. He takes me to his room, EATS me so good. I mean...so good. We end up fuckin or whatever. Then we take a break. Smoke a little. Take care of some business. Then we get into the Jacuzzi. That's where shit got heated. Like..."

"He gotta JACUZZI? In his new crib?"

"Yes bitch!" I shrieked. "He stole my soul inside of that shit. The bubbles, the heat, all those sensations. Sam...he put his thumb in my fuckin-"

"In ya ass?!" She whispered, with her eyes widening in shock.

"Yes bitch...he is so nasty. Like he looks all quiet and shit but let me tell you...he be fucking...I can't even put it into words."

"You lucky. Sonny only fucks me in missionary and back shots. It don't get better than that." She huffed. "Time to time I'll ride him but our sex lowkey boring. It's not bad but I wanna switch it up."

"Y'all can definitely make up positions from scratch. Some that'll both make you feel good and like you're getting something out of it. That's what me and Q did. Don't say anything but like...he has this eye contact fetish. And we incorporate it into our sex. It makes us both feel good and our relationship gets stronger every time."

"Well Sonny does like when I talk to him. I just don't be knowing what to say. I feel so stupid." She chuckled.

I never thought me and Sam would be discussing these kinds of things but here we were. Talking about our sex lives as best friends.

"Tell him how good his you know...is. Tell him what he wants to hear. You know? How big it is. How it makes you feel. Call him names. Tell him to go harder. Like that works with Q every time."

"You're so smart. Wow...I can't believe what Q turned you into." She chuckled. "You knew nothing about anything. Now you're the one giving me advice. Thank you."

"I'm still learning but don't thank me. Thank Q's freak ass."

"I rather not. That'd be weird." She cackled, watching me get ready. "Where you going?"

"Out. I'm gonna go food shopping and pick up some things for him. His fridge is empty and I wanna do an indoor dinner date/movie thing with him." I explained.

"Awwww that sounds romantic."

"Yessss girl. I'm gonna set up some twinkle lights out on the patio. Light some candles...it's gonna be so nice. I just need wine. I never tried it but it'd add a little spice the date. But...he's not here to get it with me with his fake ID so I don't know how I'm gonna get it." I sighed.

"Well. Either way I hope you two have fun."

"We will, we will. This summer is gonna be nothing but me and Q dates before we have to go back to school. He promised me so I'm holding him to it."

"As you should. But remember to squeeze me and Z in that schedule of yours."

"I will! We can do like a spa day or something corny. Sleep over, mall run, something."

"Yes girl. And ima hold you to that. Cause I miss you. I don't know how our roommate situation will work out once school starts. So I might only see you around on campus."

"Yeah I knowwww...we'll see what we can do." I smiled, leaving Q's bathroom and making my way out of his room.

I head down the stairs and from the middle, I could see Eli from the living room. He'd been playing the game and the perfect idea had popped into my head.