Chapter 99: VEGAS (part four)

this is how i imagine what dating ch**s is like
***
Quentin Grey
Fuck it. Just fuck everything. If she wanted space, that's exactly what I was gone give ha. Give ha all the space she wanted. Space? Fine. S-P-A-C-E. Ha wish was granted. I didn't even care. What eva. Shit wasn't gone phase me. At all.

But first I had to get my clothes out of the duffle I packed and it just so happened to be on ha side a the bed. I dreaded having to walk over to ha side but I did anyways.

She ain't pay me no mind though. Just continued smoking from the blunt I dropped on the bed and scrolling through ha phone.

Prolly talkin mad shit bout me with ha luh friends. Or answering ha thirsty nigga dms. Prolly talkin to one right now. Bet she was. I'd killa if she was.

No, no. I wouldn't. That's just the possessiveness speakin. I wouldn't killa. I'd kill the nigga.

Then alla sudden she started laughing at ha phone. Mad hard probably just so I could look over at her. And I was. Ha eyes was hangin low, hair still wet from the shower she took not too long ago. Bare face, glowin, mad pretty and- here I go getting distracted.

Get my clothes from my duffle, shower, head out and explore the building. There was a whole Casino/ night club type joint. That was right up my alley. Thought I could see what's going on there. Get a couple drinks and distract myself from anything that just went on in the last 24 hours.

Grabbing my clothes, she continued to ignore my existence. But I couldn't help but look up at ha and what she'd been lookin at on ha phone.

She was texting somebody and I had to know who but I wunt gone do it to myself. I already know how I got. If I saw sum I ain't like, she'd end up with a broken phone.

After picking out the fit fa the night, I grabbed a towel from the luh linen closet. I needed a nice shower. Maybe that'd wash all the negative energy offa me.

I took one last look at ha before I left the bedroom. Then I made my way into the bathroom.

Maybe space is what we needed. We ain't been together, together in 20 minutes and I was fine. Getting ready to shower and go out. Look fa a good time without ha.

I didn't need Capri. I didn't need ha at all. Had me remembering what if felt like to be a single nigga. Felt good. Felt good. I ain't have to worry bout nothin no mo.

After spending a good amount a time in the shower, I got out flexing in the mirror. I was feelin myself. I looked like that nigga, felt like that nigga, cause WAS that nigga. Cause the fuck?

I put my clothes on after I was finished being THAT nigga in the mirror. Now I was feelin myself even more. I knew a shower was all I needed. I looked DAMN good. Threw my chains on, checked myself in the mirror and spritzed my favorite cologne on.

And I saw Capri watching. She was eyeing me like she wanted to ask but wasn't gonna. But eitha way, I wunt gone tella. Since she wanted so much space.

"Aight. We out. Let me grab my keys and that muh fuckin wallet." I spoke aloud, laughing to myself and smiling a big ole smile.

Shawty was eyeing me the whole time. I didn't even have to look to know that ha eyes was on me. But when I did look, I was a hunnit percent right. She tried to be low, looking back down at ha phone but I caught ha staring. Staring like she wanted to say sum...and I almost wanted ha to.

But FUCK THAT. She wanted space. So I was gonna give ha space. And with that said, I grabbed my room key and head straight out the door without sayin jack shit to ha ass. Off to the casino I go.