Chapter 125

pri gone get her lick back. dw y'all. but y'all probably gone be mad ash. and i'm taking another REALLY, REALLY long break bc i'm having surgery. so eat off of these next few chapters for a while.
***
Capri Martin, 10:00pm
After everything was said in done, the girls were finally put to bed. Knocked out in me and Q's bedroom in their little pajamas and snoring like babies. It was a lot of hard work but now we finally got to rest. I knew getting them ready in the morning was gonna be a hard one too. But I had Q to help me.

Now I sat on the couch watching old seasons of bad girls club with a party sized bag of chips and a liter of water. Lights were dimmed, tv was low, candles were lit. This was a vibe. A great way to end the night.

"I got sum fa us." Q smirked, entering the living room.

Rolling my eyes, I smiled at him. He was holding a bottle of wine and my favorite fucking chocolates in a heart shaped box.

"I'll take the chocolates but you can keep the wine." I chuckled, taking the chocolates and opening them up.

"No wine? This yo favorite though."

"Not tonight." I sighed, deciding which piece of chocolate I was gonna pick first.

"That's cool." He nodded, taking a seat next to me and rubbing on my leg.

I kinda flinched a little bit. Still wasn't warmed up to him all the way but I was getting there. Him helping me with the kids today really earned him some cool points. He was so good with them. Just so patient and caring.

And when he had a dance party with them and Calani scraped her knee on our floors, he cared for the wound. Grabbing bandages and alcohol, making sure lil mama didn't cry.

He was too cute when it came to being around kids. And he for sure tired them out. Got them into bed earlier than expected too. Even after all that candy he let them have after dinner.

"I'm sorry." He spoke softly, scooting away after I flinched. "Force a habit."

"No it's okay." I nodded, paying attention to the show.

For a little while we sat in silence. I had so much to say but nothing was coming out. He sat there too. Just quiet and wanting to say something. But you could tell he didn't know how I'd react. Honestly I didn't either.

"You want some of these?" I questioned, holding up the chocolates.

"Yeah." He smirked, looking over at me.

Taking one out of the box, I leaned over and tried to feed it to him. He smiled taking a bite of it but it almost fell so I had to catch it.

Taking it from my hand, he ate the rest and laughed while he did it. He was too cute and goofy. I had to look away so I wouldn't fall any harder than I already was.

Licking my fingers and trying not to look at him laughing. That smile made me melt. It was too lethal.

Suddenly, he reached into the box and grabbed a piece of the chocolate. I looked over to see what he was doing. Then I realized he was trying to feed me a piece. He leaned over, putting it towards my lips but I stopped him with my hand.

"Come on juice pouch. Here comes the airplane." He smiled.

"Noooooo." I laughed.

But he jerked the chocolate forward and made it touch my lips. So I took a bite of it and rolled my eyes.

"There you go." He laughed.

I covered my mouth while laughing and chewing. "You're so annoying."

"I know." He chuckled.