Chapter 84

Q Grey, 2 weeks later
Saturday
It'd been two weeks since Miami. Damn there the end of January and start of February in a few days. I had a lot of shit on my mind first of all. We touched down in Bellevue and got to workin on our shit, expeditiously.

Eli talked a lot so word spread around fast. Every nigga and they daddy wanted ta buy from us. And Ace had us hooked the fuck up. We got shipment after shipment of every fucking drug in the book. Nigga wunt playin when he said the shit would be overwhelming.

There was no space in the basement for any of the shit Ace's people was shipping us. He spoke to us about buying out an entire warehouse. But that was later on. For now we had to make due with what we had.

So that meant putting bolts on the basement door so no one could get in unless they had a key.

Nigga was sending us guns too. Hella fuckin guns. The basement looked like a real trap house and it was wild to see how in two weeks, we turned Jen's crib into the numba one place to buy they shit to push weight.

But the amount of clients we had wunt enough. We needed more and Eli could only do so much. So I had to step in and help out. Cause I ain't do my part yet but I was the main one preachin bout how we needed to be on our shit when we got back.

I had otha shit goin on though. Pri wanted to do sum fa our 6th month anniversary tomorrow. I was stressed tryna put both ha and my business first.

She was my main priority and I wanted ta make ha happy. And I vowed since the last time I made ha cry that I would put more time into ha.

So here I was tryna plan what we was finna do. But my mind was blank. Didn't know what to gift shawty eitha. She was gonna be tight. Maybe some flowers but what else? She deserved more than that. Bet she was up makin my gift from scratch right now.

"Nigga! Is you listening?!" Eli exclaimed.

"Hmm?" I murmured, looking up.

"You was the main one tellin me we needed to be on our shit and now you not paying attention. Wake up Q. We need mo muh fuckas to sell our shit. We can't be doin it by ourselves. Remember Ace needs $100k by the end of the year. That's 12 months we got to make bread fa ourselves, pay out niggas we hire, and money fa inventory. We already behind. You think Shoota was slackin like us? No. Nigga was on his shit."

"Sorry, sorry. I'm just in my head. But you right. I'll talk to somebody a sum."

"Yeah you still in school. I'm sure you could talk to some niggas there who's willin ta make bread." He huffed. "Just stay low."

"Okay, I will. I will. But um...you think I could use yo car tomorrow?"

"Fa what?"

"It's me and Pri's 6 month and she wanna go out and do sum. I already ain't get her shit cause I was too tied up with this dealin situation. So I gotta make up fa it tomorrow."

He sucked his teeth then took a deep breath. "Man...fa how long?"

"Just a coupla hours. I promise we'll be there and back. I already promised ha and I already feel shitty not gettin ha nun."

"Whatever nigga. Just don't fuck my shit up and don't do no weird shit inside of it. Leave that shit outside the car."

"Weird shit?"

"Weird shit. Don't do it."

Think he was talkin bout fuckin ha. But I wunt plannin on it. I only fucked ha once in his car and he ain't even know it so nigga needed to chill.

"Aight. I won't." I smirked as he tossed me his keys.

"Whatever...back ta our main focus...now we need a-"