Chapter 32

Q Grey
7:00pm
I liked chillin in Capri's room. Fa one it smelled just like ha. Plus it was way bigger than both my rooms combined. Her bed was comfortable and I was glad I snuck in. I could tell shawty crib was gone become my third home.

I was in here for most of the day today. Since this morning and it was now the evening time. Ha parents ain't come in her room not once and we just vibed all day.

For the most part we just talked, ate and slept and I could tell she ain't want me to leave. I know she didn't. Who would want me to leave em? I had all the sauce.

She had one hand on my chest and one leg wrapped around my entire body. It was like she could feel I was ready to pack it up and go home.

Looking over at her, I kinda gave her the look but she held on to me way tighter.

It was weird. Just last week, I didn't think I'd ever be in a relationship anytime soon. But here I was, reliving it all over again. With a different girl and having hopes deep down that things would stick. Hopes that she was the one and things would last between us.

With every passing second, the thought of Capri being my girl actually felt real. And I started to accept it more and more.

"You can stay the whole weekend. You don't have to go." She sighed, nuzzling her chin into my chest.

I chuckled, looking over to the side. Then I gazed outside her window. The sun was damn there down and the night time was approaching.

I already knew what was finna happen if I stayed. Eli would be tight if I ain't meet him in about an hour. Jen would wonder where I was. Things was not that easy fa me.

"My brother and I gotta push weight tonight. We kinda slacking and we need to make this money." I admitted.

Her face fell flat and you could tell that by her expression she'd been a little embarrassed for begging me to stay in the first place.

Squeezing ha cheeks, I kissed her on the lips. I loved how I could just do that shit with no reason behind it. I felt so comfortable around Capri.

I felt like she was the only shawty I could be myself around. The only one I could confide in. And I wanted to let her know that. Let her know she was the only one who could put a smile on my face besides Jen. I really, really, really fuckin liked ha.

And when I liked somebody that much, I tended to get a luh possessive. But I was gonna make sure I didn't let that happen with Capri. I didn't ever wanna drive shawty away.

Pulling away from the kiss, I stared back at her.

"What was that for?" She asked me.

"Fa bein you." I smiled.

I FELT SO CORNY. MAD CHEESY. BUT FUCK...CAPRI WAS WORTH IT.

"I wish you could stay longer. When is your suspension over?" She asked me.

"I'll be back at school on Monday. Don't worry." I assured her. "It was only a week."

Taking a long and deep exaggerated breath, Capri wrapped her arms and her legs around me tighter. Then she started to breathe in like she was smelling me.

"What are you doing creep?" I asked her, looking down at her weird ass.

"You smell so good." She cheesed.

But before I could say anything else, both Capri and I heard footsteps approaching her door. We thought it was a false alarm but still listened hella closely.

Then when that door knob turned, I done hopped off ha bed with the quickness. So quick, I landed on my chest and knocked the wind out of myself.

I winced, trying not to make any noise then I slid right under shawty's bed. I never did no shit like that in my life. Shit was like sum out an action movie.