Chapter 79

Q Grey
The next day, Tuesday
First it was Hawaii, now it as fucking Miami. This was the best year of my life quite frankly. Never left the state before now alla sudden I'm going ta Hawaii and Miami. Both happened by chance too. Still felt hella blessed though.

And the fuckin place we was stayin in? That shit was crazy. Wunt even a hotel. It was kinda like a private penthouse. Heard the whole building was owned by the same guy we was bout to gone see. Eli mighta made a smart decision...I hated to admit it but I had to give credit where it was due.

Shit was fully equipped with food, drinks, all types a liquor. We was really lit. I was trying not to let it go to my head but once I saw our wheels fa the week, I fuckin lost it.

Why the fuck was me and Eli bout to drive a lambo?! I ain't neva seen one a these in real life. Like eva. I was foaming at the mouth and sending mad pictures to Pri. Only of the car with no context. The pictures spoke fa themselves.

"Nigga I'M fuckin driving this shit!" Elijah argued, moving me out of the way.

"LET ME DRIVE! THAT AIN'T FAIR!"

"I'd die before I let an 18 year old DRIVE ME around in a fuckin LAMBO. Are you dumb a stupid?"

"You get to drive everywhere back home. You got yo own car and everything. I ain't neva TOUCH a lambo befo. C'mon man please." I begged.

"I neva drove one eitha! The fuck? I been drivin pops bum ass car fa 5 years bruh! And even the whip I got now can't compare to this shit. I'm sorry lil man, you ridin like a passenger princess."

"Okay how bout I drive there, you drive back."

"No. Otha way around. I gotta make sure we get there cause I got the nigga address. I'm fine with you drivin us back."

"Aight. Fine. Can we just go fo we be late. I wanna get this over with so I could go ta sleep. Flight was dumb long."

Opening the car door, I stood back still shook I was bout to sit my ass in a lambo. No one was gone believe this back at home. Had me posting on my story like a groupie in a rappers car.

Everyone was swipin up too. Wasn't gone answer but I appreciated the recognition. I liked ta stay a mystery.

But this shit was surreal as fuck. The car had to be brand new or unused. Shit was mad crisp. So sleek and the seats went crazy. I knew I was gone shed a tear when it was time ta leave. Knew I was. So I sunk in the moment fa real.

"This shit crazy cause just 5 a 6 months ago we was in Rainier Beach drivin pops fuckin car. Now we in Miami with a lambo. You see how fast life move. I knew we'd make it ta betta things." I spoke, watching Eli figure out how to start the car. 

"Exactly. That's why I make impulsive decisions. Just be going with my gut."

"You make impulsive decisions cause you stupid but you did good this time. Givin you credit where it's due I guess." I chuckled.

Before he could say anything back, that engine ROARED like a muh fucka. Scaring the fuck outta both of us.

"You hear that?! That shit make my dick hard. Real talk." I clapped.

"...aight now..."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. This shit just so crazy. When I die...ima need you to bury me in one of these. Fuck a coffin. Have me in the front seat, posin with a blunt in my hand...Look at all the buttons. Ion know what half of em do." I reached, tryna touch all of them.

"Don't touch it! You tryna eject us out our seats a sum shit."

"Nigga this ain't no cartoon."

"You never know. These niggas got mad money. Billions a dollas prolly. They coulda did something with the car-"