Chapter 65

fill in/fluff chapter/important info chapter??? idk. it went in a whole different direction after about 1000 words sjakkslsls. i'm bout to FEED y'all these next couple chapters. so give me a lil time to write so i could publish. they gone be longer than usual.
***
Capri Martin, 5:30pm
Mom had been in her office working on a case all evening and I was so happy right now. That meant me and Q could roam freely around the house without being bothered. So we chilled in the living room watching movies. And the best part was...my dad was pulling into the driveway right about now.

"You hear that, big nigga?" I smiled, leaning into Q and hitting him in the shoulder.

"What?" He questioned, listening closely.

"I hear the sound of another big nigga with gifts for me in the driveway!" I clapped, pausing the movie.

"Oh golly! I hope he can get through the door with all them gifts he got you!" He responded, being very sarcastic.

"I know you're being an ass, but I hope that's true." I smiled, pointing at him and jumping up from the couch.

Making my way out of the living room and through the hall, I opened the door and surprised my dad. Before nigga could even get the keys in the door.

"Daddy!" I exclaimed, throwing my arms around him.

"Princess!" He chuckled.

He'd been GLOWING. Loved that for him.

Slowly trailing behind me was Q to greet him at the door. "Mista Martin...wus good?"

Pulling away, I stepped to the side and let him and my dad dap each other up.

"Nun much. You good?"

"I'm straight." He responded. "You need help with yo suitcases a sum?"

"Yes actually. Out here struggling to carry in these gifts."

I couldn't help but squeal and jump up and down. I couldn't help myself. I LOVED stuff.

"Aight London Tipton." Q scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"You know she was a libra too." I smiled, letting my dad through the door.

Q grabbed one of his suitcases while he got the other one. But of course I took the gifts. Once we were all inside, I closed the door behind us.

My dad and Q rolled the suitcases to the bottom of the stairs so he could take them up when he was ready. Then we made our way to the living room and sat on the couches.

I sat next to my dad while Q sat across from us.

"Can I open em?" I asked, FEENING to open these bags.

"The small bag is yours." My dad replied.

"I-"

"She so damn spoiled." Q scoffed, nudging me in my shoulders.

"I've dealt with it for 18 years Q. I have a feeling you'll be dealing with it too."

"I already do. Trust me." He huffed, rolling his eyes.

"I can't help it. Pretty girls deserve nice things." I shrugged.

Both Q and my dad looked at each other and gave each other the same look. I liked that they were bonding...but they were not about to sneak diss me.

"You better stop it. If you know what's good for you, you'll cut it out." I gritted, pointing my finger in Q's face.

"Ooo I'm shakin in my big nigga slides." He spoke sarcastically. "The hell?"