Chapter 112

Capri Martin
I couldn't even wake up feeling satisfied. I had nightmares all through the night, my stomach was cramping, and my parents were still on my mind. HEAVILY.

My dad was on something different. He was planning this wedding with Brenda, got this lady pregnant, told me he was divorcing my mom, buying me gifts, taking me on trips to keep me quiet all for him to turn around and make up with my mom. That was wrong as fuck.

It was wrong because not only was my mom being lied to but so was Brenda. An innocent woman that just wanted to find love and start a family. This was so, so stressful and the worst part was the fact that I had a sibling on the way. I could've stopped this but I was blinded by materialism and the fact that I was distracted with Q.

This was too much.

I don't even think Cole knew what was happening. He was too into Emmy and what they had going on. I was just over this. And I wanted it all to end. I was beyond pissed at my dad and I had no clue what to do. But my best bet was not acting on impulse like I've done before.

"Whatchu doin up so early?" Q yawned, leaning back on his elbows and looking up at me.

I gasped, looking down at him. "You scared the shit out of me! You were just sleep."

"Well I'm up now...good mornin." He smirked, squeezing my belly fat. I swear I hated it so much but he loved it.

"Stooooop." I smiled, moving away from him.

"How you sleep?" He questioned.

"Like shit." I huffed, throwing my head back and covering my face with my pillow.

"Yeah I know I be taking up ya whole bed. I'm sorry." He apologized.

"No, no! It wasn't you. It was- it was something else." I yawned, dragging my hands across my face. "How'd you sleep?"

"Good. As fuck. But don't change the subject. What's up?" He questioned, genuinely wanting to know.

I swear that shit was so attractive. Caring about me and everything that I'd been going through.

"This thing with my dad kept me up last night. Honestly I was good but then I heard my parents come home last night. Sounded like they'd been...you know...something NO CHILD wants to hear. But that just proves he's playing both sides. Which isn't the move. I don't know what he's on anymore but I don't like it. I don't like being lied to and feeling stupid Quentin. And it's like I can't keep this up anymore. Especially when my father is saying mean things about his family whilst starting another one behind everyone's back."

"Shit...I wouldn't een know what to do eitha mama. That's a tough one."

"I know." I huffed.

"What's yo heart tellin you ta do?"

"Tell my mom and end this shit. No matter the outcome. I just can't keep this a secret anymore."

"So do that." He shrugged. "What's the worst that could possibly happen?"

"I don't know. You know I'm a little pussy." I pouted, playing with my fingers.

"I know you is. Yo ass couldn't even tell me you liked me when we first met. I had ta keep kissin you to pry it out yo ass." He cackled, reminiscing about us.

Rolling my eyes, I took my pillow and lightly whacked him in the head. Then I got up from my bed, figuring I could get ready for the day.

"Ima tell her." I sighed.

"I'm most definitely getting my lick back lata. Don't be mad when I pinch ya nipple. But...good. Tella and let this shit be ova with."

"Yeah. After she gets back from her business trip, I'm gonna lay it on her."