Chapter 68

there's no reason he should have this much meat on his thigh. like it's ridiculous. his thigh weigh more than me alone.
***
Q Grey
the next morning...
I woke up expecting to be in my bedroom but then the realization kicked in and I remembered I was really in Hawaii. Like we fa real flew here and now I was lookin at beaches and palm trees from my window. Crazy.

But it was weird not havin Pri wake up next to me. Ha pops was really trippin. I liked that nigga but he was tweakin. I wanted my shawty with me. Sleepin alone was lame.

But I was gone sneak in ha room when it was time. Lock them doors and shove shawty face into them hotel pillows.

Getting up from the bed, I undressed myself and threw on one of them hotel towels. Then I made my way into my bathroom and ran a shower. While I was in the shower, I brushed my teeth, washed my face and when I was done, I hopped out.

Smelling like fuckin Capri because I forgot to pack my own body wash. When I was lotioned and dressed, I went to go put my slides on but suddenly my phone started to ring.

Sucking my teeth, I realized it could've been Pri calling me from the other side of the house so I picked up.

"Yo." I yawned, sitting at the edge of my bed and expecting to hear Capri.

"Yo." A deep ass voice responded.

Immediately, I furrowed my brows, snatching my phone from my ear. Then I checked the caller ID. It was fuckin Elijah.

"Man. Don't scare me like that. I thought you was my slimmy callin me from the other room." I grumbled.

"Nigga fuck that. Why you ain't tell me you was in HAWAII?!" He spat.

"I'm in Hawaii."

"No beforehand dumb ass. What if I wanted ta go? You out here hula dancing and shit on the beach. Why I'm not there?"

"Nigga relax. Pri daddy invited me with ha family." I answered, sucking my teeth.

"Shit. I need to get me a shawty with money now. Cause y'all just upped and left. In a whole different time zone. Shit crazy."

"Yeah I know. I ain't used to the lux life. We flew first class and we staying in a suite. A villa. Man this shit fye. I'm hopin I could do this one day with my own family a sum shit." I shrugged.

"We will bro. We gone make it ta the top together." He spoke with optimism in his voice.

I liked this new attitude from him. Had this been a few months ago, he woulda been mad mean about shit. But he kinda softened up and I wondered what made nigga change.

"Yeah. Together." I smiled. "But um...why you call? Me and Pri was bout to hit the beach while ha daddy was sleep."

"Oh yeah. So...we gotta talk business."

"Business? Not while I'm on vacation nigga. Can it wait?" I questioned.

"No it can't wait. It's business."

"Okay...spit it out then."

"So I got a call today. Nigga said he was lookin fa a Q and Eli. So at first I told em they had the wrong numba. Said there's no such thing as a Q and Eli. Coulda been a set up. But then they told me they was the two dudes from the night club."

"Two dudes from the night club? What fuckin night club?"

"Remember. The one we dealt at. Met Salima same night. Got shot at 15 billion times. That night club. The guys said they did business with you and you gave em our card with the trap phone numba on it."