Chapter 86

visuals for javon???
***
Capri Martin, 5:00pm
It took us a while to get here but when we did, I'd been relieved. Brenda bought a house right outside of Seattle and it was beautiful to say the least. She was a bad bitch and bad bitches deserved beautiful homes. Got it all on her own too. She was who I aspired to be.

Walking over the bridge, leading us to her home my dad and I carried two gift baskets he'd gotten her before hand. I was kind of excited to see her. I've barely spoken to her since the Hawaii trip so seeing each other was long overdue.

"There's a lot of cars in the driveway. Are those all hers or is this some kind of get together?" I questioned.

"Ummm...I don't know. I guess we'll have to see." My dad answered, nervously making his way to the front door.

Squinting my eyes at him, I went ahead and rang the doorbell. Then the two of us waited on the stoop for someone to let us in. Only a few moments later a girl that hadn't been Brenda but looked oddly similar to her had greeted us.

She was so pretty. She gave Instagram model as well and couldn't be no more than 21. She had to be a close relative because the resemblance was unbelievable.

"Derrick?! Look at you?!" She exclaimed, giving him a side hug

"Derrick?! Look at you?!" She exclaimed, giving him a side hug. "B, he's here!"

"Nice to see you Marie." He smiled being let in first.

I stood there awkwardly waiting to be greeted but she didn't say a word to me. Instead, I walked in the house by myself and instantly felt how the vibe was off.

My dad had to be the one to introduce me. "Marie, this is my daughter Capri. Capri this is Brenda's lil sister, Marie."

"Hi." She waved, looking me up and down. Then she turned back to my dad.

"Hi..." I spoke faintly, figuring she wasn't paying attention.

"Where's Brenda?" He questioned.

"In the living room. Make a right and it's just down that short hallway." She smiled.

Nigga didn't even peep the way this girl looked at me. Maybe I was reading in too deep but I sensed bad energy from her.

"You're so pretty." I blurted, thinking kissing ass would win her over.

"What?" She spat.

"Oh I said you were pretty." I chuckled, confused by her sudden attitude.

"Oh." She answered, sashaying away and following my dad towards the living room.

I stood there in shock. I didn't even know this girl and she'd been giving me attitude off the bat. And I couldn't really even say anything either because it was so subtle. I didn't even know this girl and she was acting like this.

I swear pretty girls were always a hit or miss. Either they were nice and had the full package deal, like myself. Or they were mean and had so much insecurities hidden that they took it out on pretty girls with confidence.