Chapter 47

tryna update for you guys but i have covid :( and it's really bad. my body is so weak, i haven't eaten in days, and i've stayed in bed all week.
***
Q Grey
The whole photo album situation had me thinking. I had mad questions to ask but I couldn't een do it. All cause Pri was here and I didn't wanna involve her too much in whatever I thought was going on.

I just wanted to know why Jen was mad hesitant to tell me mad shit just now. Why I was the only luh nigga in all her albums. Why ha and my uncle E was mad close...like they was fuckin a sum...

I figured I'd ask Eli when I got the chance. Maybe he had some clue as to what they had gone on. He was older than me by a year and a few months so I'm sho the nigga seen some things. 

"You okay?" Capri asked me, resting her hand on mine.

I smiled at her, nodding my head. "I'm coolin."

"You're quiet."

"I'm fried." I chuckled.

"Well we bout to eat so." She smiled, hopping up from her seat on the couch.

I held on to her hand while she pulled down her skirt. I couldn't help but to squeeze ha ass. It was all soft and shit. I just wanted to hug it.

"Stop it Q!" She squealed, swatting my hand away.

"Let me bite it." I begged, grabbing on her waist and pulling her closer to me.

"Your aunt is literally in the other room." She laughed.

Pulling her in by her waist, I hugged her and rested my head right on ha behind. Then she turned around and now I was in between shawty's legs. Couldn't lie like this wunt heaven right now.

Looking up at her and into her eyes, she looked down at me and into mine. Caressing my cheeks and smiling like I had ha in love. And fa a second...I felt like I was too.

But I scratched them thoughts from my mind expeditiously.

Looking behind her, Pri made sure the coast was clear before she took a seat on my lap. When she did, she sat right near the dick and I could already feel the blood rush.

I smoothed her hair back while she took my cap off and ran her fingers through mine.

"I know I need this hair cut." I chuckled.

She really brought out the soft in me. No funny shit. I hated it but it made me feel warm inside.

"You don't need it. I like you just the way you are. Freckles, forehead, dimples, hair, crooked tooth and all." She cheesed, twirling my hair in her finger.

Reaching in to kiss her, we really sat here and risked Jen coming in here busting us. But I ain't care. When Pri did that luh thing with ha tongue on me, I lost it.

That right there made the dick stand.

Before me and my thun could do anything else, some nosy nigga came up in the living room scaring her. She jumped up from my lap, pulling down her skirt then we both saw that it'd been Eli.

I sucked my teeth, watching Capri walk away.

"I'll be right back. I'm going to the bathroom." She spoke, turning towards me.

Nigga done scared her with his big ass. As she walked away, she ended up bumping right into Eli. He didn't say nun but stare at ha. And I expected her not to say nun either but she actually apologized and rushed out of the living room.

"I thought you wunt home." I huffed.

"Well I am. I was sleep all day."

Walking over to me, he held his hand out for a dap but I was hesitant. I was still pissed at him fa what he said about Capri. And yesterday...what he said to ha was mad uncalled fa. Like I dead didn't like the nigga right now.