Chapter 135

Q Grey, later that evening
Pri was actin mad quiet round breakfast. I felt bad cause I could tell she wanted to be alone with a nigga. But it was okay. I had some shit planned fa tonight and the rest a the trip.

We was gone be alone fasho. And when it was time to regroup and hang witta friends again, that's what we was finna do. It was whateva my baby wanted.

She wanted to do sum alone and luckily I made dinner reservations fa us tonight. Actually before I booked the trip. That was the first thing I did.

A romantic dinner on the beach as the sun was going down. My mom stay puttin me on to shit I woulda neva thought of. Had to thank ha fa 75% a the shit I do fa Pri. Cause without ha, I woulda been clueless.

After we had dinner, we decided to walk off our food fa heading back to the room. And shawty had still been mute. I had to say sum at this point.

"You okay juice pouch?" I smirked, nudging ha in the shoulda. "You been quiet since breakfast. Usually you talkin my ear off."

"Hmm? Oh yeah I'm good." She chuckled, holding my hand as we walked in the sand.

"What's on yo mental? You havin fun?"

"I'm having a lot of fun. I loved the dinner on the beach idea. But I think yesterday we overdid it." She laughed. "We got way too drunk to function. We barely got to do any of the things we planned today besides lunch and this...spending time alone."

"Yeah we know fa next time to dial it back a luh." I responded. "And I'm glad you havin fun. We gone do even more tomorrow. Don't worry. We only on day two. Still got a lot mo to go."

"I'm really excited for it." She nodded, grabbing my hand and squeezing it tight.

I squeezed it back then leaned over to kiss ha on the cheek. For a while we just walked in silence. And I just took this time to reflect on this moment.

I sacrificed so much shit to be here. From killin niggas to dealin drugs. It wunt honest but it was a living. Now I had my own business, married the girl I'd been in love with, and had my toes in the sand on a tropical island. Life was good.

And I did it all fa ha. All fa Capri. I wanted to show ha the world and I did it. I was gone continue to do it. I was at my peak right now. On some sap shit, I was genuinely happy with everything around me.

I had a few issues back at home but other than that, I was good. I felt good and I knew it could only get better from here.

I was finally at my peak.

"What you wanna do?" I questioned, gazing at Capri.

Thinking ha answer would be gone back to the room and gettin this dick, I made my way in that direction. But she pulled me towards ha and headed in a different direction.

"Let's swim." She responded, liftin ha dress off.

Underneath she wore nun but some panties. Shawty was lucky we was alone on this beach. Otherwise everyone woulda saw ha bitties all out.

"Swim?" I chuckled. "In the wata?"

"Yeah. You scared?" She snickered, walking backwards in the direction. "Pussy, even?"

"I-I ain't no pussy Capri."

"Whatchu stutterin for?!" She laughed, running into the water.

"NIGGA YOU CAN'T EVEN SWIM!" I shouted from afar.

Ignoring me, she continued to get into the water and go deeper and deeper. I had to chase after ha because ha ass couldn't swim!

Taking my clothes off, I ran in nun but my drawls into the water. I found Capri letting the water pull ha in. With ha manic ass, impulsive ass decisions.