iplier X reader

Y/n pov 

I was walking to mark's place as he asked me to come over to have a lunch date. Me and Mark have been dating for a year now and it was great. Mark was such a gentleman with me as he was a funny and enjoyable man. He has taken me on multiple dates, some in public and some comfortably at his place and today it was one of them.

As y/n made their way to mark the man in question was pacing back and forth. He seemed nervous and panicked as he paced but it wasn't from y/n. No it was due to his secret he kept from them since they ever knew each other. He didn't know how to tell her or what to do with his little problem. He finally stopped pacing as he sighs and started to check his phone seeing y/n text saying she was only 10 minutes away.

This made Mark think and start to move quickly putting his final touches and checking the food quickly. He didn't want to blow this with y/n as she was such a gentle and nice soul. He couldn't stop thinking about her as he blushed just a little thinking about her. He finally relaxed a bit and sighs, fixing his black fluffy hair and buttoning up his white shirt. 

Y/n finally arrived at Mark's house as they knocked on the door and waited for Mark to open the door. They were wearing a black cardigan with a beige jumper and leggings that match her little pink purse. Mark finally opens the door making y/n smile at him as he returns the smiles opening the door. "Y/n hey come on if you look great." Mark smiles and blushes amazed with y/n's beauty as she comes through the door.

Y/n walks in as they blush giggling at Mark's goofy smile as he looks smart and handsome. "You look good to mark thanks for asking me here." Y/n replies as she walks to the living room putting her purse down lightly on the sofa. Mark guided y/n to the armchair as he let her sit down while he sat on the sofa next to her. "Do you want a drink y/n?" Mark asks politely as they think smiling looking at Mark's gorgeous brown eyes. "Can I have some apple juice please?" She asks Mark as she sits comfortably on the sofa. Mark nods and smiles getting up "I will get right now won't be a moment." Mark states as he uses his fingers to point gun motion and walks to the kitchen. 

Y/n giggles as she blushes at his antics loving his silly goofy attitude whether to cheer her up or just being him. As Mark was in the kitchen y/n felt something cold come over her as she shivers. They  looked round pulling their cardigan closer to her chest but the coldness didn't go away. They suddenly felt eyes on them as they slowly looked round but it was only her in the living room. They heard Mark in the kitchen so it couldn't be him as they still felt like someone was watching them. They were too busy with the sensation that they didn't see Mark return with two cups of juice.

"Hey y/n told you it won't take long " he chuckles as he looks at y/n seeing their face filled with panic. Mark puts the drinks on the coffee table and touches y/n hand. Y/n jumps a bit but calms down seeing it was Mark as she smiles a bit seeing marks concerned face. "You okay y/n? You seem panicked." Mark's voice was filled with worry as he sat on the couch again but this time more closer to y/n. Y/n takes a breath and sighs as they brush it off, holding Mark's hand blushing. "Yeah I am fine, I think it's just nerves." They explain as Mark smiles and nods understanding y/n as he checks on the time.

"Well we can watch the movie as the food cooks. It needs another 20 minutes." Mark explains softly as y/n cheers up at the thought of a movie and nods excited. "Can we watch Deadpool or a Disney movie?" They ask as Mark chuckles, nodding loving his lover's enthusiasm about Disney. "Of course we can, we can watch beauty and the beast on Netflix." Mark adds as he moves to grab the remote and sits next to y/n plopping down. Y/n smiles at him as they move close while drinking some juice while Mark sets up the movie. He puts it on and puts his hand over their shoulder happily as they snuggle in closer watching the beginning of the movie.