anti x jack

Jack pov

I was ending one of my recordings and editing on my computer as usual.  I was late on my upload schedule and had two vids ready but just needing editing. I become bored and decide to listen to rock music lifting the mood humming and drum a bit. It was half an hour in my editing when my lights went out. I groaned stretching hearing my back crack getting up to find the electric box.

I went down the hallway putting my phone torchlight on finding the stairs and go down into my living room. I looked around finding everything off and down making me confused and frustrated. I kept walking through my house getting to my basement since it's always there. I didn't go down the basement usually as it was scary and freezing cold.

I stand on top of the stairs and slowly go down looking around the basement slowly hearing my own footsteps. I squint trying my best to see in the darkness of the basement.
I finally found the box smiling and quickly make my way to it but I slow down seeing a red substance covering the box only to look round and see it all on the walls and ceiling next to the box.

I stood there frozen and shock on my face shaking I stumble backwards with my phone. Not daring to go near the box I decide to go back upstairs and ring an electrician or police. As I turn round to run up the stairs I heard a glitchy psychotic laugh. I go pale and try harder to run upstairs just wanting to leave the basement but I skid to a stop as my light lands on a figure.

A guy with dark green hair and a gash on his neck wearing black clothing holding a knife with blood on it but the worst thing .... his eyes black as knight and lives in you're a worse nightmare. "Are you finished?" He asked as I flinch slightly by his tone of voice and shake even more frightened by the sight of him inside my house.

I couldn't speak as I was frozen with my brain going wild and my heartbeat speeding. The figure grinned at me and started to move towards me making me walk backwards. It didn't last long as I backed up into a wall making me trapped with no escape. He stops in front of me smirking moving his knife in front of my neck and gliding it against my neck.

" plss don't kill" I pleaded out to him as he stands there for a minute and then stops sighing with his eyes changing. They go from black to an emerald green which shined and sparked." I'm not gonna kill ya lad.." I watch him confused as I hear an Irish accent in his voice making me confused and relaxed a bit.

The lights suddenly turn on throughout the house as I gasp seeing my bf anti standing there. "An anti..why would you scare me like that?" I asked confused but also believed that it was him as I move his knife away from my neck letting him stand there. He sighed and turned away from me tensed up.

"I wanted to try and pull a prank on you." I hear him low mumbly as I see his body slouched and see the guilt making me feel a bit guilty. I walk up to him and give him a hug feeling his body hug back while his head leaned on my shoulder. "Babe you scared me but that doesn't mean I'm mad at you though."

I let go at him as he stares at me with puppy eyes making me lean in and kiss him. He kisses back holding me close with his hands on my hips. I step back leaning my head on his "now shall we relax and watch tv." He beams and nods glitching a bit dropping the knife he swoops me in his arms carrying me upstairs.

Timeskip

It was 9 pm we were cuddling in bed.  he kissed my forehead as I laid on his chest happily warm and loved. We start to watch Rick and Morty on Netflix until I start to fall asleep listening to his heartbeat. but I also heard his voice whisper goodnight sweetheart

--------------
Hello, this was another request by someone so that's two in one day whoo.

I did also just remember it's 11th September today is the 9/11 incident and tragedy. I am very sorry and give my full codelences to everybody's family members who died that day and friends. Yes I am from Britain but I want to give my peace and message so rip to all 9/11 deaths